1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 11:03
    A troll will come into a forum, lets say a forum for vegetarians Ok, and they shall have zero interest in vegetarianism.

They shall plant themselves into that forum for weeks and months and years and agitate everyone for any reason by trying to push peoples buttons.

They push buttons by being crass and rude and sarcastic.

They love to be outrages with wild statements about anything but the topic.

They do not read the thread, but respond by seeing a particular name on that thread and they are off like rabid dogs to attack.

They work in pacts and the group flaunt their foul nonsense and rudeness to get a raise up of emotions from the poor poster.

They are ignorant people because they seem to only have about three topics of expertise at their command.(usually politics and junk science and football or music.) and they are never attracted to yoga or self improvement or the life science,s.

For the troll.......Its either false science or false religion or they are ignorant Muslims.

They are usually really uneducated or over educated.............and the over educated are the worst because they think they are actually intellectuals because they have some gift for writing, but their gift is wasted on childish immature pursuits in junk science or false religion.

These people are nearly always child abusers because they inflict their absurd and false belief system's on young children even their own.

The two most absurd abuses are 1. your great grandfathers were baboons or jellyfish. 2. Oh child, you will burn in hell if you do not follow daddies belief system.

There is so much more ...................10 pages.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 11:16
    Originally posted by Dasa
    A troll will come into a forum, lets say a forum for vegetarians Ok, and they shall have zero interest in vegetarianism.

They shall plant themselves into that forum for weeks and months and years and agitate everyone for any reason by trying to push peoples buttons.

They love to be outrages with ...[text shortened]... f you do not follow daddies belief system.

How many other websites / forums are you trolling on ?
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 11:222 edits

They love to be outrages with ...[text shortened]... f you do not follow daddies belief system.

Believe it or not, but my great grandfather actually was a jellyfish.

He ran a daffodil production facility on the sea floor off the coast of Tanzania, when he met my great grandmother, who was a squirrel and at the time was studying to become a marine biologist.

His father, who was known for baking exquisite apple pies, naturally didn't approve of this "unholy romance" but my great grandfather didn't care one bit and decided to run off with my Squirrel-great grandmother.

So they ended up producing a bunch of Jellysquirrels and one of those met my human grandmother and they produced a bunch of Jellysquirrelhumans.

Well one of those Jellysquirrelhumans was my father, and he met my mother - a human - and that's how I came to be. 16.5% Jellyfish, 16.5% Squirrel, 67% human*.

True story.

* Percentages may be off. Not sure.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 11:31

...There is so much more ...................10 pages.
    And as a troll, i'm sure you will provide them.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 11:59
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    And as a troll, i'm sure you will provide them.
    More wasted bytes coming, it seems.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:47
    Notice how all the trolls have just popped up to make sarcastic comments.

They truly should tattoo on their foreheads ( I am a lowly troll) please kick me.

My purpose (post) has been served.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:55
    Notice how all the trolls have just popped up to make sarcastic comments.

They truly should tattoo on their foreheads ( I am a lowly troll) please kick me.

My purpose (post) has been served.
    The fact that nobody takes you seriously much is your own fault and nobody else's.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    The fact that nobody takes you seriously much is your own fault and nobody else's.
    Oh......another troll just popped up.

They cannot stop say silly things.

There is no spiritual enquiry what's so ever.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 16:37
    Oh......another troll just popped up.

They cannot stop say silly things.

There is no spiritual enquiry what's so ever.
    So you believe people here are taking you seriously? Add delusion to the rest of your pathology.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 23:051 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    They are too envious to take seriously someone who actually wants to communicated true knowledge to others.

They cannot accept another person giving them some instruction.

So they simply descend into their own trollness.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 08:49

They love to be outrages with wi ...[text shortened]... ll if you do not follow daddies belief system.

Insightful.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 14:57
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Insightful.
    It struck me as little more than a dreary list of insulting caricatures of those who have been standing up to his sustained diatribes. But you thought it was "insightful"? 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree