1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 19:56
    Has that guy dropped the solid red jumpsuit thing he was known for ? I can see him in a solid black tux. What do you bunch of heathens think ?
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 20:10
    Originally posted by buckky
    Has that guy dropped the solid red jumpsuit thing he was known for ? I can see him in a solid black tux. What do you bunch of heathens think ?
    As the word of God says, the devil can be seen as an angel of light.
  3. R.I.P.
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 20:11
    He's the angel with only one wing, apparantly Jesus pulled the other one off when he was a kid 🙂
  4. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 20:13
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    So in other words he will only wear light colored clothing ?
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 20:14
    So in other words he will only wear light colored clothing ?
    don't know ask Joseph Smith?
  6. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 20:36
    don't know ask Joseph Smith?
    He's dead , doofus .
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 21:13
    Why do you want to know? I mean, do you want his autograph or something? 😉
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 05:291 edit
    Lucifer does indeed wear a tux in his professional capacity as lounge-room pianist. Around the house, the Lightbearer favours kimonos adorned with peacock-feather "eyes". He still wears the red jumpsuit for performances in Vegas.
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 05:42
    That is a total misrepresentation of Lucifer.
    Lucifer is the Bearer of Light.
    Satan is the Adversary.
    They are seperate forces within the Universe.
    Anf seperate forces within each of us.
    There are only two religions which are Luciferian, the Yezidi and The Process.
    Please do not repeat that fairy tale which christians have created to "prove" that Lucifer and Satan are the same entity.
    One reference in the Old Testament which is clear as mud and does not even use the names of these two gods in the same sentence is hardly a basis for for giving a god two names.

In Love there is Life
    Angela
  10. Standard membermokko
    Sinner
    Where I belong
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 07:12
    What is the Devil wearing ?

A blue dress.
  11. Colorado
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 07:30
    Originally posted by Jay Peatea
    He's the angel with only one wing, apparantly Jesus pulled the other one off when he was a kid 🙂
    That's funny 😵
  12. Tsandi
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 09:181 edit
    Originally posted by caissad4
    That is a total misrepresentation of Lucifer.
    Lucifer is the Bearer of Light.
    Satan is the Adversary.
    They are seperate forces within the Universe.
    Anf seperate forces within each of us.
    There are only two religions which are Luciferian, the Yezidi and The Process.
    Please do not repeat that fairy tale which christians have created to "prove" that Lu ...[text shortened]... same sentence is hardly a basis for for giving a god two names.

In Love there is Life
    Angela
    Wrong wrong wrong, Lucifer was an angel that god had created, and he had his responsibilities in heaven, as all other angels. He is understood to have been responsible for worship of the Almighty, and he was indeed beautiful angel. But all that stuff went to his head,
    Isaiah 14:12-14 " 12 “ How you are fallen from heaven,
    O Lucifer, son of the morning!
    How you are cut down to the ground,
    You who weakened the nations!For you have said in your heart:
    ' I will ascend into heaven,
    I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
    I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
    On the farthest sides of the north;
    14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
    I will be like the Most High.' "
    to cut a long story short, michael was sent and Jesus gives us this account in luke 10:18"And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven."
    This happened before adam and eve were tempted.

the name Satan never existed before lucifer was cast from heaven, and lucifer ceased to be called by that name after his fall.
    It is indeed the same spirit, but Jesus says in John 8:44
    "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it."

Now let me give you a simple task to see if they are two seperate and different spirit, with different goals.
    1John4:1-31"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world."

No matter how many they are anyways, their goal is one and the same, to deny that jesus christ has come in the flesh, and to deny that he is the Son of God, that my friend makes them one.

If a bearer of light exist, and wants mankind to reach that light, is it the true light, or just a light. and exactly whose light is it that he beares? and the part about these forces being within us, Jesus said, "the devil has nothing in me".

And you seem to be under the impression that there are any spirits whatsoever that have some kind of authority over mankind. Well, none of them do, except by the explicit authority each and every human being, who gives these spirits, or man authority over them. So they don't just exist within us, as you state.

And as a christian I am filled with the holy spirit, who is one of the trinity, and God in himself, for God is Spirit, and his Spirit lives in me. No devil or force or spirit can come in the presence of God, while God is within me, cause the devil is powerless to prevent me from keeping God within me. Only I can bring him in, and chase him out. and the devil can only come in if I remove the spirit of God.
    And don't confuse an attempt to come-in with actually coming in.

You see my friend the devil got his teeth kicked in a long-time ago, ANYBODY can just decide at the snap of a finger that I want to be a christian and there is nothing in hell the devil can do about it, he's completely powerless. And as a christian you have full authority over the devil and his works, to trample on it, crush it, and bind him and all his works. and when the father said about christ, "This is my beloved Son, hear him". He was telling all the spirits in the world, mankind included and they do, for nothing christ has said has ever been violated, not even by the last letter.
  13. Meddling with things
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 12:181 edit
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/cymru/adloniant/010919vosper.shtml

Take a look at the second picture on this page

or the same picture on

http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/ladylever/collections/salem.asp
  14. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 12:26
    Originally posted by zombies
    Wrong wrong wrong, Lucifer was an angel that god had created, and he had his responsibilities in heaven, as all other angels. He is understood to have been responsible for worship of the Almighty, and he was indeed beautiful angel. But all that stuff went to his head,
    Isaiah 14:12-14 " 12 “ How you are fallen from heaven,
    O Lucifer, son of the m ...[text shortened]... ed and they do, for nothing christ has said has ever been violated, not even by the last letter.
    You're way off topic, maaaan. What's the devil wearing this season?
  15. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 12:32
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    You're way off topic, maaaan. What's the devil wearing this season?
    I hear black's the new black if you want to bring out the fire in your personality, but red is soooo last year darling.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree