1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    06 Aug '12 15:31
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    God destroys an entire city because they abused strangers?

Utter nonsense ! Not even worth arguing about.
    Really? Doesn't it make more sense to punish rapists instead of consenting adults?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Aug '12 15:591 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Really? Doesn't it make more sense to punish rapists instead of consenting adults?
    All sinners will be punished. You dont need to see, neither to actually know how, when or where. The Bible is clear on that. It is not for you or me to decide which sin is greater than which.

There is no such thing in the Bible as 'consenting adults'. There are children, adults and guidelines and laws to follow.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Aug '12 21:23
    Rapist often say their victums consented to excuse the rapes.
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    07 Aug '12 00:20
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Rapist often say their victums consented to excuse the rapes.
    you seem to be having a difficulty with the concept of consenting adults.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Aug '12 13:59
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    you seem to be having a difficulty with the concept of consenting adults.
    No, I have trouble with rapists.
  6. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    08 Aug '12 17:29
    you have trouble with a lot of things. rapists are the least of your troubles.
  7. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    08 Aug '12 20:09
    Originally posted by JS357
    Well I guess you guys should high five now. Nice kill.
    LOL!
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Aug '12 03:46
    you have trouble with a lot of things. rapists are the least of your troubles.
    Yes, my worst problem is dealing with numbnuts, like you, that think a rapists is a misunderstood consenting adult.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Aug '12 13:451 edit
    you should call the police or try spraying them with power hose, that usually scatters them.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Aug '12 16:10
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    you should call the police or try spraying them with power hose, that usually scatters them.
    I would prefer a sure thing.
  11. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    09 Aug '12 17:25
    I would prefer a sure thing.
    you can always turn to the bible... and force the raped woman to marry the rapist. that will solve that problem. biblegod got it right the first time.
  12. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    09 Aug '12 17:36
    All sinners will be punished. You dont need to see, neither to actually know how, when or where. The Bible is clear on that. It is not for you or me to decide which sin is greater than which.

There is no such thing in the Bible as 'consenting adults'. There are children, adults and guidelines and laws to follow.
    The Bible does mention the distinction of rape vs. consent.

I was just curious if you had a reason for your 'utter nonsense' comment earlier. If we can't decide which sin is greater than which, then why would you say a thing like that?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Aug '12 17:53
    The Bible does mention the distinction of rape vs. consent.

I was just curious if you had a reason for your 'utter nonsense' comment earlier. If we can't decide which sin is greater than which, then why would you say a thing like that?
    In the Bible there is rape yes, and that is a sin, then there is sex within marriage. Sex any other way is a sin. If by consenting adults you mean two married people then I would agree.

Utter nonsense that God would destroy a city because they did not treat strangers well.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Aug '12 18:08
    you can always turn to the bible... and force the raped woman to marry the rapist. that will solve that problem. biblegod got it right the first time.
    You are talking about a law of Moses. That would be like saying that all laws made by the United States government are made by God. Can't you see how ridiculous that would be? If not, then you truly are a numbnuts.
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    09 Aug '12 19:37
    In the Bible there is rape yes, and that is a sin, then there is sex within marriage. Sex any other way is a sin. If by consenting adults you mean two married people then I would agree.

Utter nonsense that God would destroy a city because they did not treat strangers well.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you think not treating strangers well [actually, abusing was the word originally used] is not as bad a sin as homosexuality.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree