1. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 16:37
    YouTube

The parents of this poor baby should be nailed up to a tree and gutted alive!
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 16:461 edit
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrAL-SG-9NI

Examples of christian snakehandling:
    YouTube

"They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." (Mark 16:18)

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." (Luke 10:19)

Religion is weard...
  3. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 16:531 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Examples of christian snakehandling:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObhvOeNCKhs

"They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." (Mark 16:18)

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." (Luke 10:19)

Religion is weard...
    Yeah those guys are just as bad IMO
    Meaning Mark and Luke, not the snake people. 😛
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 22:531 edit

Other than the title on the youtube page, is there any reason to believe that this had anything to do with "faith" or "religion"? Is there any reason to believe the baby was in danger?
  5. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 00:351 edit
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Other than the title on the youtube page, is there any reason to believe that this had anything to do with "faith" or "religion"? Is there any reason to believe the baby was in danger?
    Other than the title, no. I have heard of some religion in India where this sort of thing is practiced. As for any indication that the baby was in danger, how about the King Cobra in her midst?
    Duh
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 01:003 edits
    Other than the title, no. I have heard of some religion in India where this sort of thing is practiced. As for any indication that the baby was in danger, how about the King Cobra in her midst?
    Duh
    Well, if you "have heard of some religion in India where this sort of thing is practiced", it must be true. I'm not saying it can't be true, but there's little point in sensationalizing it if you don't know.

Watch the video closely.

Does it really look like the baby was in actual danger? Defanging and/or sewing shut the mouths of cobras are not uncommon practices from what I've read.

The baby seems to be enjoying the interaction if anything.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 12:39

I think the snake was in danger. Did you see the death grip that baby put on that snake?
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 13:22
    Originally posted by josephw
    I think the snake was in danger. Did you see the death grip that baby put on that snake?
    Perhaps the snake was a religious child worshipper...?
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Sep '09 00:08
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Perhaps the snake was a religious child worshipper...?
    The child was religious?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree