1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 17:16
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Satan's plan has always been to replace God as ruler of the heavens and the Earth. So we are to worship Satan instead of God, for Satan wants absolute control over us. He does not care about giving us free will in anything.
    how do you know this? who told you?
  2. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 17:16
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    His plan is to have as many souls on his side as he can get for the Battle of Armageddon, and to do battle with the legions of Heaven, and to beat God and His agents, and to take over. It's a fool's errand, though, with Man held in the balance.
    how do you know this, who told you?
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 17:181 edit
    Yes, Satan is the great deceiver of mankind and appears as an angel of light to enlighten us all. A very nice guy, to the unwary. 🙄
    how do you know this, who told you?
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 17:20
    Yes, Satan is the great deceiver of mankind and appears as an angel of light to enlighten us all. A very nice guy, to the unwary. 😏
    its really hard to deceive somebody when its all written down in the bible. we all know whats gonna happen so it hardly a masterful example of deception.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 17:21
    why do they ever bother fighting?
    its rude to answer a question with a question, where are your manners young lady?
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 17:23
    His plan is to have as many souls on his side as he can get for the Battle of Armageddon, and to do battle with the legions of Heaven, and to beat God and His agents, and to take over. It's a fool's errand, though, with Man held in the balance.
    if he must have so many souls on his side, why does he tortures the dudes that go to hell. surely there must be in the worst case scenario as a really tough army training, but even navy seals get r&r from time to time. at best there must be non-stop partying to keep the troops willing to fight for him.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 19:14
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    if he must have so many souls on his side, why does he tortures the dudes that go to hell. surely there must be in the worst case scenario as a really tough army training, but even navy seals get r&r from time to time. at best there must be non-stop partying to keep the troops willing to fight for him.
    The fighting will be done by the living. Being dead gets you a pass on the earthly goings-on.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 07:37
    The fighting will be done by the living. Being dead gets you a pass on the earthly goings-on.
    then why does he bother tempting the ones that are living now? if they would be dead by the time armageddon is on, it only serves to crowd up his home. so i ask again, what use does satan get from torturing the damned
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 15:58
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    then why does he bother tempting the ones that are living now? if they would be dead by the time armageddon is on, it only serves to crowd up his home. so i ask again, what use does satan get from torturing the damned
    I dunno, maybe it's his hobby, something to do to relax around the fire.

Maybe the souls of the damned are useful to him in other ways. Remember, Satan may be the architect, but the AntiChrist is the guy in charge on Earth during the Tribulation and the Battle, just as Jesus Christ is in charge of carrying out God's Plan. The actual supernatural stuff is more of a mystery to the average Joe. We're not too concerned with what jollies Satan gets out of it. It's also possible that Satan may think he has some weird sort of claim to authority over Heaven by virtue of sheer numbers of souls he's collected. God has made clear that numbers have nothing to do with it.
  10. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 01:06
    it seems no one wants to tackle my question concerning the source material.

what anyone thinks they know about "satan" (the person invented in the nt, not the allegorical satan of the old testament), they learned by reading the new testament and something referred to as the "word of god."

this is quiet an unreasonable acceptance of a one sided story. nobody has heard this satan person's side of the story, how is it that you can come to such conclusions by reading slander from someone who confesses to being an enemy of this satan?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 01:32
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    it seems no one wants to tackle my question concerning the source material.

what anyone thinks they know about "satan" (the person invented in the nt, not the allegorical satan of the old testament), they learned by reading the new testament and something referred to as the "word of god."

this is quiet an unreasonable acceptance of a one sided story ...[text shortened]... conclusions by reading slander from someone who confesses to being an enemy of this satan?
    I don't need to hear Charles Manson's "side of the story" to know he's a whack-job that shouldn't still be walking this earth.
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 01:39
    I don't need to hear Charles Manson's "side of the story" to know he's a whack-job that shouldn't still be walking this earth.
    how do you know it's a charles manson side? you never heard his side of the story, you don't know.

now when it comes to whack-jobs, you should examine the nasty creature that you worship. now that's a 1st class-A whack-job. you need look no further.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 01:54
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    how do you know it's a charles manson side? you never heard his side of the story, you don't know.

now when it comes to whack-jobs, you should examine the nasty creature that you worship. now that's a 1st class-A whack-job. you need look no further.
    I don't know, I think even asking the question "How do you KNOW Satan is evil? Have you heard his side?" borders on trolling. I don't think there's any question Satan is evil. It's a no-brainer.
  14. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 02:34
    I don't know, I think even asking the question "How do you KNOW Satan is evil? Have you heard his side?" borders on trolling. I don't think there's any question Satan is evil. It's a no-brainer.
    sure there is question. the only place we hear about satan being evil is in the new testament from someone who confesses to being satan's enemy.

it is not trolling to state that you are forming conclusions about this being based solely on slander from his enemy.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 03:262 edits
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    whats satans long game? as most of the earths population are going to hell. whats in store for us? he's a powerful ex-angel he must have more plans than torturing for eternity.
    I think a better question would be, what is at the heart of wickedness? Satan is just one of many who are wicked, although he is proported to be the most powerful of the wicked.

When I peer into the heart of a wicked soul, what do I see? I see darkness. I see someone who is consumed with themselves and pleasuring themselves even at the expense of others. I see someone who is tormented inside, because they are miserable in such a state. They then naturally try to make others just as miserable. As the saying goes, misery loves company.

Conversely, those who are happy seem to want to make others happy. It is simply a natural reaction. Those that I see that are truly happy place their wealth in relationships with loved ones. Their pleasure comes from blessing those that they love and seeing them blessed, even at the expense of their own pleasures. At their core, they have peace, because they realize the purpose that they exist. They have have figured it out, that is, the meaning of life.

I guess my question is, where is the line between insanity, stupidity, and wickedness? All three states seem to lack an underlying common sense.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree