1. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 02:54
    god saved moses and his people and yet they failed ,god saved noah and his family and partners and yet they failed,failed at what you may ask?well think about it,and thier are likely to be others the big fella saved and yet they fail,so why save people if they are going to fail to please god in the long run
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 12:10
    Originally posted by hakaman
    god saved moses and his people and yet they failed ,god saved noah and his family and partners and yet they failed,failed at what you may ask?well think about it,and thier are likely to be others the big fella saved and yet they fail,so why save people if they are going to fail to please god in the long run
    The intent was not us to please Him, but for Him to bless us.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 12:41
    Just because we loose battles does not mean we must loose the war.
  4. Cosmos
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 13:49
    The point is that God doesn't exist.

When are you morons going to realise this obvious truth?
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '06
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 21:15
    Originally posted by howardgee

Whatever makes you tick.....
  6. Standard memberspiritmangr8ness
    Doh!!! Or--Are--I
    Springfield, USA
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 21:57
    Originally posted by howardgee

I know that you mispelled realize on purpose to demonstrate the believers lack of superior intellect. The question that I have, is a curious one. I wonder if most atheist have lower spatial intelligence quotients than believers? It appears that architectural insight is either missing completely, or severely underdeveloped..........Very Curious!
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 01:391 edit
    Originally posted by spiritmangr8ness
    I know that you mispelled realize on purpose to demonstrate the believers lack of superior intellect. The question that I have, is a curious one. I wonder if most atheist have lower spatial intelligence quotients than believers? It appears that architectural insight is either missing completely, or severely underdeveloped..........Very Curious!
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/realise

I know that you misspelled "misspelled" and made a false accusation of misspelling to demonstrate something or other...like that fact that you're kinda retarded?

You screwed up in other places too: believers', an unnecessary comma in your second sentence, atheists, capitalizing for no good reason "very curious"...
  8. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 02:12
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/realise

I know that you misspelled "misspelled" and made a false accusation of misspelling to demonstrate something or other...like that fact that you're kinda retarded?

You screwed up in other places too: believers[b]'
    , an unnecessary comma in your second sentence, atheists, capitalizing for no good reason "very curious"...[/b]
    That's all right. This person's faith is supporting some sort of character weakness. I'd guess either an unfulfilled desire to lash out at others or a low self-esteem. Insulting people who do not believe in his/her mental idol can satsify the first need by providing a "justified" avenue to alleviate his/her anger. It satisfies the second by partitioning the world into two "teams": believers and non-believers. By operating within the identity "believer," spiritman draws esteem from being a member of the "good guys," "the righteous," or "the winning team."

Howardgee is certainly not one to give sensitivity lectures; his manner excites people like spiritman. All we can hope for is that spiritman will mature into a person who is comfortable with his/herself and more in control of his/her faith.
  9. Joined
    17 May '05
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 03:37
    Originally posted by telerion
    That's all right. This person's faith is supporting some sort of character weakness. I'd guess either an unfulfilled desire to lash out at others or a low self-esteem. Insulting people who do not believe in his/her mental idol can satsify the first need by providing a "justified" avenue to alleviate his/her anger. It satisfies the second by partitionin ...[text shortened]... person who is comfortable with his/herself and more in control of his/her faith.
    Could you PC guys do me a favor? Just use "her" and I won't be offended for leaving "his" out. You're making the english language
    look like trash and driving me nuts in the process.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 03:53
    Originally posted by Regicidal
    Could you PC guys do me a favor? Just use "her" and I won't be offended for leaving "his" out. You're making the english language
    Well, at least the drive is short.
  11. Standard memberspiritmangr8ness
    Doh!!! Or--Are--I
    Springfield, USA
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 04:56
    Originally posted by telerion
    That's all right. This person's faith is supporting some sort of character weakness. I'd guess either an unfulfilled desire to lash out at others or a low self-esteem. Insulting people who do not believe in his/her mental idol can satsify the first need by providing a "justified" avenue to alleviate his/her anger. It satisfies the second by partitionin ...[text shortened]... person who is comfortable with his/herself and more in control of his/her faith.
    Actually it was this oringal quote "When are you morons going to realise this obvious truth?" that prompted the question. It truly is a good question concerning spatial intelligence. Didn't mean to offend the entire atheist community posting here. That was not my intention, however I do want to support those of us who believe without being considered "Morons". Is that ok?
  12. Joined
    06 Mar '06
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 05:52
    There is no such thing as an Atheist. he is only bullshyting himself.
  13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 05:02
    Actually it was this oringal quote "When are you morons going to realise this obvious truth?" that prompted the question. It truly is a good question concerning spatial intelligence. Didn't mean to offend the entire atheist community posting here. That was not my intention, however I do want to support those of us who believe without being considered "Morons". Is that ok?
    While I share many howard's view about the existence of gods, I do not genuinely lump all believers in the class "moron." There are certainly a lot of believers that are, but then again there are a lot of believers, so that should be expected.
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 05:061 edit
    Originally posted by Regicidal
    Edit: Ah, screw it. I'll use "her" and respect your new found love of the English language.
  15. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 12:13
    Originally posted by Lucardo
    There is no such thing as an Atheist. he is only bullshyting himself.
    Please, do continue.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree