1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 05:252 edits
    Why is there so many boof-heads in this forum?

You all have nothing of value to contribute.

So you insult and cry like little babies instead.

I have told you all so many times about the Vedas.

But you cannot take the bull by the horns.

Useless bunch of boof-heads.
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 05:38
    Get the clue. Grandpa Bobbie advances Pascal's Wager every so often, and no Xian dare rebut it. So, rebut it. But your rebuttal might backfire on you.
  3. setlagole
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 07:21
    Originally posted by Dasa

What's wrong is that you genaralise too much. Surely you can't say all people in the forum have nothing of value to contribute. I would also like to point out to you that we really need you in this forum. Try as much as possible not be against management rules and policies. Just a few days ago I was interested in your OP, only to find that it was deleted. I can see that you are not happy about such things, but rules are rules. You cannot say certain people should be destroyed on this earth because of their religious affiliation. Let us rather invite them to contribute in these forums and hear their side of the story. I have said it is mainly the leaders of religious organisations who are misleading the people.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 11:00
    Originally posted by Tshotsho Khalapa
    What's wrong is that you genaralise too much. Surely you can't say all people in the forum have nothing of value to contribute. I would also like to point out to you that we really need you in this forum. Try as much as possible not be against management rules and policies. Just a few days ago I was interested in your OP, only to find that it was de ...[text shortened]... . I have said it is mainly the leaders of religious organisations who are misleading the people.
    I have asked these people who live in this forum many times............What is the difference between true religion and false religion, and not 1 person can tell me?

No one has any clue how to determine what is true religion.

Bunch of boof-heads.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 16:30
    I have asked these people who live in this forum many times............What is the difference between true religion and false religion, and not 1 person can tell me?

Bunch of boof-heads.
    Boof- head appears to be your word of the day. Did your mummy write it on your lunch box?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 18:12

You are once again regressing into Vishavahetu, Dasa.
  7. setlagole
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 18:36

Bunch of boof-heads.
    I believe the answer to your question will arrive. The problem is that people feel that you already have your answer by the way you criticise other religions. I am not a theologian and I am wondering why none of them can assist you with that question. Personally, I believe that there is a difference between True religion and a false religion. False religions can be clearly seen with greedy people who hide information to other people and only use such information for their personal gain. This took place many years ago and unfortunately it is happening even now as I am writinh this. True religion is one where the followers are not precisely looking for personal gain. Christianity is one such religion. In Christianity we say our reward is at the end of our journey. We support each other as brothers and sisters.We treat each other that way. We pray for peace, for those who are ill, we pray for our daily problems not to derail us in our journey. We pray for world peace. We never plan attacks on other human beings.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 19:12
    I believe the answer to your question will arrive. The problem is that people feel that you already have your answer by the way you criticise other religions. I am not a theologian and I am wondering why none of them can assist you with that question. Personally, I believe that there is a difference between True religion and a false religion. False ...[text shortened]... derail us in our journey. We pray for world peace. We never plan attacks on other human beings.
    "We never plan attacks on other human beings."

You mean currently or historically?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 19:23
    I believe the answer to your question will arrive. The problem is that people feel that you already have your answer by the way you criticise other religions. I am not a theologian and I am wondering why none of them can assist you with that question. Personally, I believe that there is a difference between True religion and a false religion. False ...[text shortened]... derail us in our journey. We pray for world peace. We never plan attacks on other human beings.
    My attacks are against ignorance, you waffling buffoon.

You silly animal killing and meat eating Christian who is trying to talk about true religion but has no clue what true religion is.

Praying for world peace huh!....................let me puuk.

Did your praying for world peace stop the thousands Islamic bombings you twit?

Your speculation is off the mark, and we all must criticize falsity where we find it (do you agree?)

Let's start with all the falsity in the Bible which was written by meat eating and animal killing speculators and witch burners.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 19:24
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are once again regressing into Vishavahetu, Dasa.
    Vishvathetu needs to pull the boofheads in line.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 23:02

Define this term 'boof-heads' please.

Is this a technical term from the Vedas?
  12. setlagole
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 06:01
    My attacks are against ignorance, you waffling buffoon.

You silly animal killing and meat eating Christian who is trying to talk about true religion but has no clue what true religion is.

Praying for world peace huh!....................let me puuk.

Did your praying for world peace stop the thousands Islamic bombings you twit?

Your speculation is off ...[text shortened]... in the Bible which was written by meat eating and animal killing speculators and witch burners.
    Dasa, I must say you are completely off limits. Read our answers with the relevant beutrality they deserve. You are too angry and somehow this makes you not to concentrate on our points. Surely, no one is perfect. You can learn a lot by being patiant and try to see sense ib what other people are saying. I see that you are not happy with Islamic attacks, bo one is happy about it except the people who are doing it. Many people all over the world mourn the death of those who were killed in these attacks. We pray daily for woeld peace! What is wrong with praying for peace? I do not mean to offend you, but you must play chess.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 06:26
    Dasa, I must say you are completely off limits. Read our answers with the relevant beutrality they deserve. You are too angry and somehow this makes you not to concentrate on our points. Surely, no one is perfect. You can learn a lot by being patiant and try to see sense ib what other people are saying. I see that you are not happy with Islamic atta ...[text shortened]... ace! What is wrong with praying for peace? I do not mean to offend you, but you must play chess.
    Millions of women/wives during World War II prayed to their God to bring their husbands home safe and sound.

55 million prayers were not answered.

Now tell me why?

You cannot tell me why because you have no clue.

The simple answer is this.........God is not our order supplier of mundane foolish requests.

If stupid men fight with dangerous weapons it,s bound to cause death.

You can only pray for true understanding and knowledge of your relationship with God..........and pray for help with that.

Praying for world peace is childish and stupid when men behave badly.

First, stop the bad behaviour and your peace shall follow, and it shall follow abundantly when true religion is embraced.

That starts with...................STOP SLAUTERING ALL THE ANIMALS all you boofhead.
  14. setlagole
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 06:41
    Millions of women/wives during World War II prayed to their God to bring their husbands home safe and sound.

55 million prayers were not answered.

Now tell me why?

You cannot tell me why because you have no clue.

The simple answer is this.........God is not our order supplier of mundane foolish requests.

If stupid men fight with dangerous weapons ...[text shortened]... mbraced.

That starts with...................STOP SLAUTERING ALL THE ANIMALS all you boofhead.
    Yes, point taken. Play some chess.