1. At the Revolution
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 13:19
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    False. Purgatory doesn't exist. It's just something that Catholics made up.
    Wrong. It does exist. It's where people who have served their term in Hell wait.
  2. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 15:48
    Originally posted by whodey
    Think what you are saying man!! You can't even lock up a priest for molestation. Have you ever seen the movie "The Untouchables"?
    Whether or not that was true in the past, it isn't now.
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 15:561 edit
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Wrong. It does exist. It's where people who have served their term in Hell wait.
    False. It's just a silly idea that Catholics came up with to patch some holes in a fragile doctrine.
  4. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 16:07
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Just my luck. I attended a Catholic school for grades 1-8 and they told us that certain prayers earned varying amounts of plenary indulgences. By the end of the 8th grade I had accumulated over 50,000 years of plenary indulgences. Maybe I should sue the Pope.
    Surely that and a bunch of Hail Marys should get you off the hook for something....😕
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 16:48
    Originally posted by Crushing Day
    Heaven?
    Hell?
    In the grave?
    In another reality, different to ours.

but physically they're buried in my garden.
  6. At the Revolution
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 18:15
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    False. It's just a silly idea that Catholics came up with to patch some holes in a fragile doctrine.
    Incorrect. I just wanted to continue the tradition of one-word sentences that are synonymous with "wrong."
  7. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 18:47
    My father told me many times: "Don't worry about dead people - they can't hurt you - it's the live ones you need to watch out for!"
  8. At the Revolution
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 19:20
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    My father told me many times: "Don't worry about dead people - they can't hurt you - it's the live ones you need to watch out for!"
    Sage advice.
  9. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 19:21
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    What about zombies? They're brutal.
  10. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    17 Jun '09 21:24
    If Purgatory doesn't exist then how come some people have seen others there?
  11. England
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 10:12
    Originally posted by daniel58
    If Purgatory doesn't exist then how come some people have seen others there?
    this if i understand you are spirits who wander throout the world.
    not sure this is purgatory. Purgatory is where souls serve out punishment to the divine mercy.
    These seem to be souls who have not left the world. But even im not sure about that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree