1. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 May '19 16:50
    Here on earth, another galaxy far far away or even beyond the stars and time. Will you be able to travel there one day?

Or maybe jesus just had really good dreams that will never join with reality and the laws that exist.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 May '19 16:57
    @Executioner-Brand

I take it you believe Jesus slash God is simply a person just like me and you.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    04 May '19 17:38
    @executioner-brand said
    Here on earth, another galaxy far far away or even beyond the stars and time. Will you be able to travel there one day?

Or maybe jesus just had really good dreams that will never join with reality and the laws that exist.
    Easy answer: "It ain't nowhere we can get, without permission."
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 May '19 20:35
    @bigdoggproblem said
    Easy answer: "It ain't nowhere we can get, without permission."
    Nobody has ever been there except for God, Christ and the angels.

Nobody goes there neither dead or alive.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    05 May '19 06:26
    @Executioner-Brand

Heaven is not any place, literally (e.g., 'somewhere over the rainbow' ).

Heaven is a state of being.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 May '19 07:10
    "Heaven", for many, is [1] the idea of a posthumous destination which focuses the mind on how they acquit themselves as they live their lives.

For many others, "Heaven" is [2] an idea of a posthumous destination that they focus on and theorize about at the expense of focusing on how they acquit themselves as they live their lives.

Many others [3] have no need for the notion of "Heaven". In all three instances, it doesn't matter "where" this "Heaven" is ~ indeed, people [1] and people [2] can imagine it being wherever they fancy. It makes no difference.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 May '19 07:44
    @executioner-brand said
    Despite there being a stairway to heaven, heaven is a place on earth. Furthermore despite everyone knowing that there are tears in heaven, everyone wants to go to heaven and there are a lot of people knocking on heaven’s Door. One thing I do know is that you’ll never get to heaven if you plagiarise other people’s work as I am doing and heaven knows I’m miserable now.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    05 May '19 09:07
    @divegeester

Ah, you missed “heaven is part of you.” (Rebekka Bakken)
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 May '19 09:48
    "Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens".
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 May '19 22:12
    @fmf said
    "Heaven", for many, is [1] the idea of a posthumous destination which focuses the mind on how they acquit themselves as they live their lives.

For many others, "Heaven" is [2] an idea of a posthumous destination that they focus on and theorize about at the expense of focusing on how they acquit themselves as they live their lives.

Many others [3] have no need for the noti ...[text shortened]... indeed, people [1] and people [2] can imagine it being wherever they fancy. It makes no difference.
    So you personally don't know?
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 May '19 22:15
    WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES
    In the Bible, the word “heaven” has more than one meaning. For example:

Genesis 1:20 describes the creation of birds that “fly above the earth across the expanse of the heavens.” In this case, the word “heavens” refers to our atmosphere, the observable sky.

Isaiah 13:10 mentions “the stars of the heavens and their constellations”—what we would call outer space.

The Bible speaks of God’s “dwelling place in the heavens” and says that there are “angels in heaven.” (1 Kings 8:30; Matthew 18:10) Note that the words “heavens” and “heaven” are not simply metaphors, but describe an actual place of residence.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 May '19 22:44
    @Executioner-Brand

I don't know where heaven physically is. But this I would like you to know - If you confess that you are a sinner in need of Jesus Christ as your Savior and your Lord, and if you receive Him into your heart part of heaven will be installed in the depths of your own being..

You can take this to the bank. These are trustworthy words.
  13. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    24 May '19 12:24
    Heaven is where Our Creator lives, and as such, should always be capitalized.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 May '19 12:42
    @edward-palamar said
    Heaven is where Our Creator lives, and as such, should always be capitalized.
    Blimey are you still here!
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    24 May '19 17:05
    @executioner-brand said

oh, to be a thief so bold,
    stealing the dang streets of gold...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree