Which came first...

Which came first...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Jul 09

Which came first...

Which came first the proverbial chicken or egg; the positional insight or the chess move; the object of our reverence and love or our belief?

“People fashion their God after their own understanding. They make their God first and worship him afterwards.” Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

-gb

Moves
29 Jul 09

A) The egg.

B) The chess move.

C) Our belief.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
29 Jul 09

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Which came first...

Which came first the proverbial chicken or egg; the positional insight or the chess move; the object of our reverence and love or our belief?

“People fashion their God after their own understanding. They make their God first and worship him afterwards.” Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

-gb
Oh that egg and that chicken they both evolved from birdies who weren't primary chickens and didn't lay chicken eggs but gradually they became like chickens over time til they were chickens laying chicken eggs at last alright; however I repeat that both that chicken and that egg they do lack of an established own-being, ie their nature is "empty" just as it is perfectly described by the philosophical concept of emptiness/ sunyata;

Mind you, Bobby my Boston bad, in the beginning the chicken (who was not a chicken but merely a kinda birdie) and the egg (that it wasn't a chicken egg I reckon) they were both just one of the possible manifestations that they could indeed take place within the classical realm of the observer known as Planet Earth by means of the well known to us miserable evolutionist atheists as beautiful soup;

Questions?
😡

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
29 Jul 09

Originally posted by Badwater
A) The egg.

B) The chess move.

C) Our belief.
😡

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
30 Jul 09

Originally posted by Badwater
A) The egg.

B) The chess move.

C) Our belief.
However, my dear friend River, due to the fact that the first tabiya is strictly given, I conclude that the main agent regarding his very first move is not the move itself but the essense of Development which it forces the White to move. Therefore I think that the very first move (action) of the White is merely the result of this abstract concept (Development -and of course Development itself is merely an aspect of Dynamism).
So my answer over here to GB is: at first came "the positional insight"
😡

rc

Moves
30 Jul 09

Originally posted by black beetle
Oh that egg and that chicken they both evolved from birdies who weren't primary chickens and didn't lay chicken eggs but gradually they became like chickens over time til they were chickens laying chicken eggs at last alright; however I repeat that both that chicken and that egg they do lack of an established own-being, ie their nature is "empty" just a ...[text shortened]... f the well known to us miserable evolutionist atheists as beautiful soup;

Questions?
😡
no way, the first chicken opened with one dot dee four! sorry beetle could not resist πŸ™‚

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
30 Jul 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
no way, the first chicken opened with one dot dee four! sorry beetle could not resist πŸ™‚
The first chicken opened with one dotted egg and four more😡

rc

Moves
30 Jul 09

Originally posted by black beetle
The first chicken opened with one dotted egg and four more😡
Lol, hehehehhehehehe!