1. Joined
    06 Jan '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '08 05:18
    Originally posted by duecer
    mine
    I think that is how most people will answer, theirs is the best. And maybe it is. For them. But it may not be best for you. I think it will vary from person to person depending on what your personal needs are from your religion.

If you are asking which one is the best for the World as a whole, who knows? Not Islam and not Scientology, thats for sure. Probably one of the eastern religions like Buddhism or Taoism, etc. Something that doesn't clash all the time with science the way Christianity does.
  2. Joined
    08 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '08 06:05
    Originally posted by margarethfalls
    Which religion is the best I wonder ? I would prefer to choose. If I can I take all three religions. you know what is wrong with today's world? well, Muslims, Christians and Buddists. I don't mind. anything will do lah.
    Really, I thought you have better common sense than that.🙂
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Sep '08 06:45
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I worship vinyl, man.
    So THAT'S what they make condoms out of.....
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Sep '08 06:571 edit
    Originally posted by kenbanistu
    I think that is how most people will answer, theirs is the best. And maybe it is. For them. But it may not be best for you. I think it will vary from person to person depending on what your personal needs are from your religion.

If you are asking which one is the best for the World as a whole, who knows? Not Islam and not Scientology, thats for sure. P ...[text shortened]... Taoism, etc. Something that doesn't clash all the time with science the way Christianity does.
    Clashing with just science? That would be an ideal religion for sure but Christianity is not exactly clash free. To be a real religion coming from a real god, the entire world would worship exactly the same, if indeed that god really NEEDED worship which I extremely doubt, like would we need to be worshipped by our pet ant colony? I think it would be about the same to a god looking down at us, it being so far above us in evolutionary terms, understanding morality on a microlevel and such, would just say, well dudes and dudettes, you don't have to worship me, I have no real objection to such activity if it turns you on but just don't spend a bunch of money on your churches like SOME religions I know about, more money in the church than the society it represents.
    You could make your church a big tree or something, the moon, whatever, let that represent me and wail away, nod your heads, scrape the ground, whatever. The next point I want to make is this: no more wars, I will make sure you all get enough energy, here, take this anti-matter/matter flipper, it makes gigawatts in a box the size of a toaster and I will give you the plans to built them, you don't have to dig up the planet for oil, coal and such, you don't even need wave, hydro, solar, whatever, just hook up to these boxes. And don't even THINK about trying to make megabucks on this stuff either, it's meant for everyone to use. Here is another gift, a field accelerator, it is like antigravity but is 100 percent efficient in converting electric energy into propulsion so you can have the solar system as your own little playground and the nearest stars will by yours too, just don't muck it all up. I will be checking in from time to time so you have something to look forward to. BTW, don't bother with the prayer thing, I have a universe to manage, I can't get to every little request, you all have enough brains to heal the sick and figure it all out by yourself. I gave you three big gifts, don't screw it up.
  5. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    19 Sep '08 13:35
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Not Islam. It's one of the worst, by far.
    Infidel

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree