1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 01:24
    It appears that it is only politically correct to say "Black Lives Matter" in the Democratic Party. To add white lives matter and all lives matter receives boos forcing a Democratic Candidate for President to apologize.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/22/anti-trump-martin-omalleys-rush-to-apologize-for-all-lives-matter/
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 01:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It appears that it is only politically correct to say "Black Lives Matter" in the Democratic Party. To add white lives matter and all lives matter receives boos forcing a Democratic Candidate for President to apologize.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/22/anti-trump-martin-omalleys-rush-to-apologize-for-all-lives-matter/
    You don't really wanna go down this road here, do ya, Ron?
  3. Zugzwang
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 01:511 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne to RJHinds
    For the record, RJHinds has just posted the same thread in the Debates forum.
    Why is RJHinds posting identical threads in the Spirituality and Debates forums?
    It seems to me that at least one of these threads probably would be off-topic.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 04:45
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I made a mistake posting this here. I reposted it on the Debates Forum. I was already on the Spirituality Forum when the Holy Spirit brought it to my mind. I hope it does not offend you too much.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 04:48
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    For the record, RJHinds has just posted the same thread in the Debates forum.
    Why is RJHinds posting identical threads in the Spirituality and Debates forums?
    It seems to me that at least one of these threads probably would be off-topic.
    I made the same mistake, the same way on both of those topics. Sorry. 😏
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 05:08
    I was already on the Spirituality Forum when the Holy Spirit brought it to my mind.
    Is your god telling you to post this in here?
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 05:53
    I propose Sicilian lives matter because that's my background and red lives matter because that's my wife's background!
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 08:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    No, I did not say the Holy Spirit told me to post anything. That was my decision and i made a mistake on what Forum to post it probably because I was already on this Forum and was in a daze or something and just started reacting without giving it much thought.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 11:01

...and was in a daze or something and just started reacting without giving it much thought
    How is that any different from usual?
  10. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 11:05

Do you now accept that Islamic lives matter?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 14:56
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Do you now accept that Islamic lives matter?
    Yes, of course. But that does not excuse them for worshiping a false god or those that behead Christians and Jews because they think they are doing their false god a favor. They must repent and change from their evil ways. They bow down and kiss a black rock for god's sake.
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 17:58
    Yes, of course. But that does not excuse them for worshiping a false god or those that behead Christians and Jews because they think they are doing their false god a favor. They must repent and change from their evil ways. They bow down and kiss a black rock for god's sake.
    Well this is a refreshing change. Not all the nonsense about false gods and what-not, I mean, you all do that, but it's nice that you no longer want to kill them all.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 19:39
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Well this is a refreshing change. Not all the nonsense about false gods and what-not, I mean, you all do that, but it's nice that you no longer want to kill them all.
    So now I am one of your good guys?
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 01:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If the same power that conquered the grave lives in the believer I can guarantee you they can hear from God! But you always test the spirit!
  15. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 03:38
    "You gotta draw the line somewhere. To hell with Purple People!" -Mitch Hedberg