1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 03:471 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    In order to worship the Father, you must have a focal point for that worship, which should be Jesus Christ, the Son of God. How else can you worship the Father? When you worship the Father do you just worship the air or what? How do you worship the Father? I don't think you know. You are just repeating the propaganda that you have been indoctrinated with by the watchtower Society. You are really worshipping the Watchtower Society aren't you?
    One is to worship God Almighty "only" and Jesus is the mediator between us and God Almighty. Jehovah is the "focal point" with our worship, not Jesus. Jesus is the mediator and the one whom his Father Jehovah has given the keys or respondsabilty to govern and rule God's Kingdom.
    No where does the Bible say we are to worship Jesus...............ever.
    This fact you have still not proven other wise.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 04:55
    Originally posted by galveston75
    One is to worship God Almighty "only" and Jesus is the mediator between us and God Almighty. Jehovah is the "focal point" with our worship, not Jesus. Jesus is the mediator and the one whom his Father Jehovah has given the keys or respondsabilty to govern and rule God's Kingdom.
    No where does the Bible say we are to worship Jesus...............ever.
    This fact you have still not proven other wise.
    Without Jesus there is no clear concept of God. God would just be anything one can imagine.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 07:15
    But there should be at least one somewhere it would seem according to the trinity as they say they all three are equal as the holy spirit is also one of the three godheads they say. Right?

Seems something is wrong with their idea of the basic thought of the trinity if there are no scriptures that say to worship the holy spirit.

In fact every scri ...[text shortened]... in the bible related to this all seem to say worship God the Father only as Jesus himself said.
    Are you going to answer this post from me from further up:

According to you in this forum, Jesus is "mighty god" as referred to in Isaiah 9. Isn't "mighty god" worthy of worship?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '14 07:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you going to answer this post from me from further up:

According to you in this forum, Jesus is "mighty god" as referred to in Isaiah 9. Isn't "mighty god" worthy of worship?
    Bump for Galveston.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '14 05:201 edit
    Why do the JWs here always use the "disappear" tactic when they don't want to answer questions?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '14 21:39
    Why do the JWs here always use the "disappear" tactic when they don't want to answer questions?
    Last bump; out of boredom more than anything else.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Mar '14 06:08
    Last bump; out of boredom more than anything else.
    One for the road...
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 20:00
    For Galveston.

9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 18:32
    For Galveston.

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 02:57
    For Galveston.

wow stalking the Gman or what, why dont you harass and stalk someone else?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 06:102 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Oh, I thought you may have decided to actually ballz up and answer the question as Galveston is apparently unable or unwilling to.

I am disappoint.. :'(
  12. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 06:15
    Jesus said this:
    Matthew 4:10
    Amplified Bible (AMP)
    10 Then Jesus said to him, Begone, Satan! For it has been written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him alone shall you serve.
    In the never ending discussions on the trinity, how does one understand this scripture?
    Did Jesus say to worship him?
    Did Jesus say to worship the holy spirit?
    The OP asks who do you worship. My answer : Namaste
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 07:08
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Robbie, do you think it is reasonable forum etiquette to open a thread and then ignore related posts, comments and questions because they challenge your belief system?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 17:11
    A sincere umpteenth bump for the originator of this thread:

For Galveston.

15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 17:44
    PS: I'm not going away...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree