1. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    21 Nov '13 13:10
    Originally posted by Penguin
    [b]All the dinosaurs were killed before any humans died?

We must have gone on quite a killing spree!

By the way, and this is not intended to be a personal ad-hominim or anything like that, but just a hint on grammar, please don't take offense:
    You wouldn't write "Of you killed that dinosaur?" you would write Have you killed th ...[text shortened]... ould of[/i].

As I said above, please don't take offense at this advice!

--- Penguin[/b]
    i was just kidding 🙂
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    21 Nov '13 13:311 edit
    Originally posted by tim88
    i was just kidding 🙂
    Careful, or you'll get a lecture on the correct and proper use of the smiley face in internet conversations 😉

EDIT: For example, is a smiley face a valid replacement for a full stop at the end of a sentence? ....
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Nov '13 20:03
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    How long would they have needed to baby sit these baby dinosaurs? Wouldn't they have just eaten their caretakers after growing a few months?

I don't think you tame dinosaurs, baby or not.
    Dinosaurs were just large reptiles, like lizards. So how long do lizards need to be fed after they are one year old, numbnuts?

The Instructor
  4. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    21 Nov '13 20:14
    why didn't you wanna get private with me then? instead you pointed it out for the whole world to see, in my country we call people like you a show off
    You are quite right there, I should have gone private. I keep forgetting that facility exists. I will try to be more discrete in future.

Sorry,

--- Penguin
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Nov '13 21:49
    why didn't you wanna get private with me then? instead you pointed it out for the whole world to see, in my country we call people like you a show off
    Don't worry about it. Not everyone on here is an English grammar nut. Writing could of and would of instead of could've and would've is very common, since they sound the same.

The Instructor
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Nov '13 23:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Dinosaurs were just large reptiles, like lizards. So how long do lizards need to be fed after they are one year old, numbnuts?

The Instructor
    Gee, a lizard is SO close to being a dinosaur, so T rex only had to eat once a month?

Where DO you get this stuff? You should be on Comedy Central.
  7. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Nov '13 02:31
    Now you know why saber toothed tigers are extinced, the baby dinos got them.
  8. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Nov '13 02:34

The Instructor
    i should get my brother on this, dinos are like his biggest hobby
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Nov '13 03:15
    Gee, a lizard is SO close to being a dinosaur, so T rex only had to eat once a month?

Where DO you get this stuff? You should be on Comedy Central.
    You don't seem to have any trouble thinking up these stupid questions.

The Instructor
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Nov '13 03:23
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    i should get my brother on this, dinos are like his biggest hobby
    Some people think that the T-Rex is just a hugh bird that did not fly, something like an ostrich, but bigger.

The Instructor
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Nov '13 17:261 edit
    Some people think that the T-Rex is just a hugh bird that did not fly, something like an ostrich, but bigger.

The Instructor
    I rather think you wish the whole dinosaur issue would go away since it would simplify your particular brand of young earth BS.

My ridiculous question about who fed the baby dinosaurs was aimed at showing just how ridiculous believing in the literal ark really is.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Nov '13 01:53
    I rather think you wish the whole dinosaur issue would go away since it would simplify your particular brand of young earth BS.

My ridiculous question about who fed the baby dinosaurs was aimed at showing just how ridiculous believing in the literal ark really is.
    You did not succeed.

The Instructor
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Nov '13 13:011 edit
    You did not succeed.

The Instructor
    It is YOU who are worse off for your obsession with your religion. Most folks can believe in a religion without it effecting how they view the sciences but people like you have your brain firmly in the 10th century and will never come out of that mental place.

Fortunately the number of people like you goes down each century and at some point in the future the world will not be polluted with minds such as yours and the world will be a MUCH better place because of it.
  14. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    24 Nov '13 15:04
    How long would they have needed to baby sit these baby dinosaurs? Wouldn't they have just eaten their caretakers after growing a few months?

I don't think you tame dinosaurs, baby or not.
    Where did they get the food to feed all the animals?
  15. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Nov '13 15:05

i think you missed the science class on the finding of the Ark, on Mt. Ararat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree