1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 16:33
    The answer is Jesus who is the Almighty God made incarnate.

Please excuse the amount of scripture quoted here, but I wanted to ensure sufficient was included to ensure immediate context. I wanted to link OT writting with NT revelation to ensure scriptural connection.

Isaiah 44:6
    "Thus saith the LORD (Jehovah) the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God

Revelation of Jesus Christ 1:
    12 Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man (Jesus), clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band.
    14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters;
    16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.
    17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me,[h] “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.
    18 I am He who lives, and was dead (still Jesus), and behold, I am alive forevermore.

Revelation of Jesus Christ 22:
    And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
    13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
    14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
    15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
    16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

*JW's your own comments and opinions are most welcome of course, but please refrain from simply copy/paste bombing this thread with your organisations dogma propaganda, thank you
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 17:051 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The answer is Jesus who is the Almighty God made incarnate.

Please excuse the amount of scripture quoted here, but I wanted to ensure sufficient was included to ensure immediate context. I wanted to link OT writting with NT revelation to ensure scriptural connection.

[b]Isaiah 44:6

"Thus saith the LORD (Jehovah) the King of Israel, and his red simply copy/paste bombing this thread with your organisations dogma propaganda, thank you[/i][/b]
    A couple questions: I'm curious as to why you have a special note for JW's when there are others here that also do not believe in the trinity?
    And this is where you are confusing to many here. You say you don't believe in the trinty but yet you do. You blast RJH for his version but yet you have your own.

But a clue for you about your post and who is the alpha & omega as there can only be one. Jesus is called the "word of God" or spokesman is he not? Think on this for a bit......
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 19:391 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    A couple questions: I'm curious as to why you have a special note for JW's when there are others here that also do not believe in the trinity?
    And this is where you are confusing to many here. You say you don't believe in the trinty but yet you do. You blast RJH for his version but yet you have your own.

But a clue for you about your post and who i ...[text shortened]... ne. Jesus is called the "word of God" or spokesman is he not? Think on this for a bit......
    I see how you using my accusation to you of "confusion" back to me; come on Galv, try harder. I'm not a trinitarian you know this; I believe in one God, one entity, one "person" if you like; manifested in multilple ways to achieve his purpose.

I have a footnote which especially invites you to post and also requests you don't bother copy/pasting stuff from your corporate directives; they are not scripture and do hold any validity outside of your organisation.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 20:50
    I see how you using my accusation to you of "confusion" back to me; come on Galv, try harder. I'm not a trinitarian you know this; I believe in one God, one entity, one "person" if you like; manifested in multilple ways to achieve his purpose.

I have a footnote which especially invites you to post and also requests you don't bother copy/pasting stuff ...[text shortened]... directives; they are not scripture and do hold any validity outside of your organisation.
    But if I'm not mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong, but what I understand you to believe is that Jesus is just another personality or some part of God that has always existed which is forever as Almighty God has, and never having a beginning.
    Let me know if I'm wrong....
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Aug '12 01:501 edit
    But if I'm not mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong, but what I understand you to believe is that Jesus is just another personality or some part of God that has always existed which is forever as Almighty God has, and never having a beginning.
    Let me know if I'm wrong....
    I think he believes like the Oneness Pentecotals, which first began around 1914 due to doctrinal disputes.

"Oneness Pentecostalism derives its distinctive name from its teaching on the Godhead, which is popularly referred to as the Oneness doctrine. This doctrine states that there is one God, a singular spirit who manifests himself in many different ways, including as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This stands in sharp contrast to the doctrine of three distinct and eternal "persons" posited by Trinitarian theology. Oneness believers baptize in the name of Jesus Christ, commonly referred to as Jesus-name baptism, rather than using the Trinitarian formula."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oneness_Pentecostalism
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Aug '12 03:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I think he believes like the Oneness Pentecotals, which first began around 1914 due to doctrinal disputes.

"Oneness Pentecostalism derives its distinctive name from its teaching on the Godhead, which is popularly referred to as the Oneness doctrine. This doctrine states that there is one God, a singular spirit who manifests himself in many different ways ...[text shortened]... ng the Trinitarian formula."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oneness_Pentecostalism
    Thanks....
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Aug '12 18:59
    Let me know if I'm wrong.
    You are wrong.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Aug '12 02:25
    You are wrong.
    Ok. Then when you get the chance I'd like to know.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Aug '12 08:281 edit
    Ok. Then when you get the chance I'd like to know.
    Why don't you start with the OP in this thread?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '12 17:33
    Why don't you start with the OP in this thread?
    You state, "The answer is Jesus who is the Almighty God made incarnate."

We must remember that when the Son of God took on flesh that he humbled Himself from his former glory and became obediant to the Father unto death. During this time period, Jesus even admits this by saying, "The Father is greater than I." This is where the JWs get the idea that Jesus is only a mighty God. They seem to ignore the fact that the resurrected Jesus said, "All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth." If that does not make Him the Almighty God, then I do not know what would in their sight. He even uses this authority of the Almighty God immediately by commanding His disciples in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. And later in His revelation to John, He is identified as the Almighty and coming with the wrath of God, the Almighty.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '12 07:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You state, "The answer is Jesus who is the Almighty God made incarnate."

We must remember that when the Son of God took on flesh that he humbled Himself from his former glory and became obediant to the Father unto death. During this time period, Jesus even admits this by saying, "The Father is greater than I." This is where the JWs get the idea that Jes ...[text shortened]... to John, He is identified as the Almighty and coming with the wrath of God, the Almighty.
    I agree with you on this perspective; the scriptures quoted in the OP are an irrefutable revelation of the deity of the Christ, Jesus.

Everything mankind needs is found in Christ; he is the focal point which connects us with our origins, our destiny and our immediate temporal access to the inner place.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree