1. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    22 May '12 14:291 edit
    They did not see their parents build the nests ?

Answer god

"Hallelujah"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=fqgPmnW8yCU&NR=1
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 May '12 14:47
    Originally posted by tim88

Answer god

"Hallelujah"
    well there we have it, somebody has finally proven the existence of god. well done tim88 on a well thought out and executed piece of pure logic. solid work. we can all pack up now and get on with our lives.

one quick question though timmy, how did you learn how to masturbate? did god show you? or did you learn from your parents?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '12 15:151 edit

Answer god

"Hallelujah"

(Proverbs 30:24-28) . . .There are four things that are the smallest of the earth, but
    they are instinctively wise:  the ants are a people not strong, and yet in the summer
    they prepare their food;  the rock badgers are a people not mighty, and yet upon a
    crag is where they put their house;  the locusts have no king, and yet they go forth all
    of them divided into groups;  the gecko lizard takes hold with its own hands and it is in
    the grand palace of a king.

clearly the Bible describes such creatures as instinctively wise 🙂
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 May '12 15:37

Answer god
    From what I can tell, hes the only one in charge of your education too.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '12 15:53
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    well there we have it, somebody has finally proven the existence of god. well done tim88 on a well thought out and executed piece of pure logic. solid work. we can all pack up now and get on with our lives.

one quick question though timmy, how did you learn how to masturbate? did god show you? or did you learn from your parents?
    I learned from my step-father.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 May '12 16:17
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I thought you were signed up as timmy, you have the same MO.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 May '12 16:20
    blimey, this threads taken a dark turn. i blame timmy88.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '12 16:381 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    blimey, this threads taken a dark turn. i blame timmy88.
    He has said nothing about it. You were the one that brought it up. If you really want to know how everyone learned. Maybe, break the ice by telling us all how you learned, with all the details.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 May '12 17:52
    He has said nothing about it. You were the one that brought it up. If you really want to know how everyone learned. Maybe, break the ice by telling us all how you learned, with all the details.
    i see timmys fooled you with his 1880's cockney chimney sweep boy charm. dont be fooled he's playing us like a puppet master.

whooaa RJ!!!!! what did you just ask me? you want me to whisper, slowly in your web ear about how i masturbate while i do a dance for you? is that what you asked?. what would mrs RJ say!!!!!

okay 15.00 quid and its a deal. no touching though.
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    22 May '12 17:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    (Proverbs 30:24-28) . . .There are four things that are the smallest of the earth, but
    they are instinctively wise:  the ants are a people not strong, and yet in the summer
    they prepare their food;  the rock badgers are a people not mighty, and yet upon a
    crag is where they put their house;  the locusts have no king, and yet they go forth all ...[text shortened]... e grand palace of a king.

clearly the Bible describes such creatures as instinctively wise 🙂
    "Instinct" used to be the scientific version of the god of the gaps. If it isn't learned, say it's instinct. That explains exactly nothing.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 May '12 20:19
    Originally posted by JS357
    "Instinct" used to be the scientific version of the god of the gaps. If it isn't learned, say it's instinct. That explains exactly nothing.
    Except the word itself is meant to be descriptive, not explanatory. We categorise as 'instinct' behaviours that are not learned but are nevertheless displayed by a given life form.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '12 13:21
    Originally posted by JS357
    It explains they were programmed with this instinct by an intelligent source.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 May '12 13:341 edit
    It explains they were programmed with this instinct by an intelligent source.
    Here is my objection to the intelligent source thing: I would think a god would take the easiest route to achieve a goal, maybe in this case, making viable life forms. So in my way of thinking, such a god would figure, why would I want to do all that detail work, why not just set up the conditions and let nature take its course?

Why would a god want to guide every molecule inside every DNA structure to consciously make all the changes it wants to happen? For one thing, if it wanted to, it would already know what the end result would be so it could just as easily make the end result and not do all the scut work involved in actually monitoring every strand of DNA on the planet. What this ID thing implies goes past ridiculous.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '12 16:39

Answer god

"Hallelujah"

you're not another sock puppet from the dasa/hinds stable are you?
  15. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    23 May '12 17:02
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Except the word itself is meant to be descriptive, not explanatory. We categorise as 'instinct' behaviours that are not learned but are nevertheless displayed by a given life form.
    It was given that empty "none of the above" usage in the 50's, but before then, was posited to mean behavior that did not rely on cognition or consciousness. It's good if everyone here views the term as you suggest.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree