1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    06 Mar '06 02:50
    Don't sing it. Bring it.
  2. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    06 Mar '06 03:26
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Don't sing it. Bring it.
    May I have your left hip joint please. Mine isn't very flexible, which is obviously sub-optimal in someone who does karate.
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    06 Mar '06 03:28
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    May I have your left hip joint please. Mine isn't very flexible, which is obviously sub-optimal in someone who does karate.
    No, I need it. I use it regularly when mounting my anti-Catholic soapbox.
  4. Forgotten
    Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    4459
    06 Mar '06 03:45
    With some fava beans
    and a nice chanti.
    fut fut fut fut fut
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    06 Mar '06 07:32
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    No, I need it. I use it regularly when mounting my anti-Catholic soapbox.
    You can have mine. Like a trade. Mine is in good working order, just doesn't go quite as high as I'd like. I reckon there's a good 60+ years left in my hip joint.
  6. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    06 Mar '06 09:34
    I need a new right foot.
  7. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    06 Mar '06 09:48
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I need a new right foot.
    Quite why? I mean, it's only polite to explain your motives (and I'm curious now!).
  8. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    06 Mar '06 15:10
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Quite why? I mean, it's only polite to explain your motives (and I'm curious now!).
    Mine is inflamed.
  9. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Joined
    29 Nov '02
    Moves
    17317
    06 Mar '06 15:37
    Can I have your respiratory system? You can have mine; I currently have a miserable cold and am a heavy smoker.
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    06 Mar '06 17:18
    Originally posted by telerion
    I have noted from your various avatars that you might be of a certain darker complexion. That said, and seeing as how you probably won't be using it, I wonder if I might have your . . . Well, you know. You can have mine.

    Edit: Really, my wife would appreciate it greatly.
    You can't keep it but I'll let you borrow it to please your wife provided that it's returned thoroughly washed and in relatively good condition. He's got a lot o' mileage on him but I've never needed any engine work and he's been reliable thus far.
  11. Forgotten
    Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    4459
    06 Mar '06 17:572 edits
    Originally posted by darvlay
    You can't keep it but I'll let you borrow it to please your wife provided that it's returned thoroughly washed and in relatively good condition. He's got a lot o' mileage on him but I've never needed any engine work and he's been reliable thus far.
    Why is Jean-Luc Picard shooting Ron Jeremy?
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    06 Mar '06 18:17
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    Why is Jean-Luc Picard shooting Ron Jeremy?
    Ron Jeremy is a pre-pubescent fatso? What kind of porn do you watch? 😕
  13. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    41972
    06 Mar '06 19:34
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Don't sing it. Bring it.
    can i get your witicism and your comic. . .
  14. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    41972
    06 Mar '06 19:35
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    can i get your witicism and your comic. . .
    . . .timing.

    The huckleberry hound of hell made a funny.



    HHH😀
  15. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Joined
    18 Jul '04
    Moves
    8353
    07 Mar '06 03:40
    Hmm . . . did I write something offensive?
Back to Top