1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    05 Jul '05 16:58
    Whose dumb idea was it to create this Spirituality ex Debates forum anyways? Okay okay, I will admit that I was a proponent of it at first but after seeing its progress these past few months, I much preferred the Debates forum as it was before the excision. The two forums alone have a tendency to become stale and repetitive (especially in the case of Spirituality). And when the more fervent God-Spammers go on a bit of a sabbatical, the forum is downright dull.

Is it a possibility to reunite the two forums again or is that out of the question?

What do the rest of you think?
  2. Not Kansas
    Moves
    05 Jul '05 17:26
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Whose dumb idea was it to create this Spirituality ex Debates forum anyways? Okay okay, I will admit that I was a proponent of it at first but after seeing its progress these past few months, I much preferred the Debates forum as it was before the excision. The two forums alone have a tendency to become stale and repetitive (especially in the case of Spiri ...[text shortened]... o reunite the two forums again or is that out of the question?

Yeah, it's not very spiritual for the most part.

ommmmmm
  3. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    05 Jul '05 22:06
    Whose dumb idea was it to create this Spirituality ex Debates forum anyways? Okay okay, I will admit that I was a proponent of it at first but after seeing its progress these past few months, I much preferred the Debates forum as it was before the excision. The two forums alone have a tendency to become stale and repetitive (especially in the case of Spiri ...[text shortened]... o reunite the two forums again or is that out of the question?

Don't make me come up there and knock some sense into you . Don't you remember how the god boys used to hijack every thread ? We could be debating boxers v briefs and the thread wouldn't make it to page two before some lunatic was preaching the love of bloody jesus to us . If you don't like what's here , post something more stimulating . This is better than chaos .
  4. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '05 22:28

Let's pray about it? 😉
  5. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    05 Jul '05 22:46
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    Let's pray about it? 😉

... or maybe a secular group-hug ?
  6. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    05 Jul '05 23:19
    I'll have to admit, I wasn't a regular visitor to the TFC/RHP forums before the split. Personally, the format as it currently stands is fine by me. Now, if we could only get them to create a Babes in Bikinis forum, I'd be all set.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    05 Jul '05 23:26
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    Don't make me come up there and knock some sense into you . Don't you remember how the god boys used to hijack every thread ? We could be debating boxers v briefs and the thread wouldn't make it to page two before some lunatic was preaching the love of bloody jesus to us . If you don't like what's here , post something more stimulating . This is better than chaos .
    Yeah, I remember. Call me crazy, Crow, but I'm beginning to miss those days... :'(
  8. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    05 Jul '05 23:34

I glad the debates forum is free of religious freaks.
  9. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    06 Jul '05 00:56
    Yeah, I remember. Call me crazy, Crow, but I'm beginning to miss those days... :'(
    Yeah me too ....let me see if I can yank a nose hair here and get a tear going .....YOW!

Nope , even that didn't work .
  10. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    06 Jul '05 03:40
    This forum seems to be 80% creationism vs evolution, personally I find that a terrible bore.
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    06 Jul '05 23:31
    [b]WHAT Y'ALL NEED IS SOME JESUS TO MIX THE SH!T UP.
  12. Joined
    26 Jun '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 16:02
    i knew what u mean. why da hell do they set something like this in a chess playing area? that's a nit odd don't you think/
  13. Joined
    13 Jun '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '05 08:33
    Yawn yawn yawn

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree