1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 05:49
    Yeah, why? He NEVER gets any kudos in this forum!

And don't say you don't hate him cuz you don't believe he exists because Coletti has proven beyond the shadow of any doubt that people can hate something even though they don't think it exists. So give the God of Thunder some luvvvvvvvvvvvvv!
  2. Not Kansas
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 07:00
    Originally posted by no1marauder

And don't say you don't hate him cuz you don't believe he exists because Coletti has proven beyond the shadow of any doubt that people can hate something even though they don't think it exists. So give the God of Thunder some luvvvvvvvvvvvvv!
    He zapped my modem; I think he's a prick.
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 07:11

His children have big cajones. Just watch World's Strongest Man.
  4. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 12:35

I think his Dad Odin gets more of my attention, but kudos to the son of thunder.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 13:13

I like Thor, he let me borrow his hammer. I took hold of Mjolnir, Thor just handed it to me cuz he was tired of hearing me ask. He figured I wouldn't be able to weild it, so finally he says, "Ok, fine! Here is my Hammer, I call it Mjolnir."

Well, I took that puppy and started swinging it like a nut. Thor was wincing, thinking I might drop it or something. I held it in one hand and dropped it down handle first, bent at the knees like I was some kind of really cool super hero God. When the handle struck the earch, lightning shot from Mjolnir and loud thunder could be heard.

Thor was all like, "Dude, take it easy... that's really not a toy."

I said, "Oh, yeah? Well who's going to make me."

He said, "I'll tell my dad, Odin. Just give me back Mjolnir!"

"Ha, ha! I laugh at you! You are nothing without your hammer, are you Thor?" I said, I could feel the power!

Thor says, "Come on, this aint cool. Just give me back my hammer, kid".

I said, "Don't 'kid' me, kid."

Thor yelled, "Dad!!!!! Phlabby won't give me back my hammer!"

Odin came down and said, "You two play nice, or I'm going to take the hammer away from both of you."

When Odin wasn't looking, I stuck my toung out at Thor. I was laughing! Did I mention I didn't get much sleep last night?

ES
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 15:00
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I like Thor, he let me borrow his hammer. I took hold of Mjolnir, Thor just handed it to me cuz he was tired of hearing me ask. He figured I wouldn't be able to weild it, so finally he says, "Ok, fine! Here is my Hammer, I call it Mjolnir."

Well, I took that puppy and started swinging it like a nut. Thor was wincing, thinking I might drop it or s ...[text shortened]... my toung out at Thor. I was laughing! Did I mention I didn't get much sleep last night?

ES
    I think Odin resolved the situation in a wise and fair manner; you don't see him asking Thor to become human and get crucified! So I say Odin is far more of a Robert Young like Dad than that mean old Yahweh; that guy's lucky they didn't have Child Protective Services 2000 years ago!
  7. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 15:09
    I think Odin resolved the situation in a wise and fair manner; you don't see him asking Thor to become human and get crucified! So I say Odin is far more of a Robert Young like Dad than that mean old Yahweh; that guy's lucky they didn't have Child Protective Services 2000 years ago!
    That's because Odin already sacrificed himself on the tree. 🙂
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 15:33
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    That's because Odin already sacrificed himself on the tree. 🙂
    See that's the problem with the Spirituality Forum; all it is is Jesus said this, Jesus said that, You're all going to hell cuz Jesus says, yadayadayada. There's no space given to far more cooler mythological figures like Odin. I was not even aware that Odin did sacrifice himself on his tree as the school system blatantly discriminates against non-Christian myths. Please provide a link to Odin's exploits or simply do a very long cut and paste ala dj2becker.
  9. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 16:06
    I already did months ago. If you can't be bothered to keep up with everything everybody posts about all the time.....

read this : http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/odin/odin-2.htm for a brief concept on how some religions intermingle.

Read this for a description of Odin and his sacrifice. : http://www.octavia.net/vikings/odin.htm
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 17:06
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    I already did months ago. If you can't be bothered to keep up with everything everybody posts about all the time.....

read this : http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/odin/odin-2.htm for a brief concept on how some religions intermingle.

Read this for a description of Odin and his sacrifice. : http://www.octavia.net/vikings/odin.htm
    I am a pathetic slacker.😞
  11. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 17:35
    I bought a can of Pounce treats for the alley cat yesterday. I'll leave a treat out for Thor too.
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 20:06
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac
    I bought a can of Pounce treats for the alley cat yesterday. I'll leave a treat out for Thor too.
    Good on you!

ES
  13. Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 08:47
    Well, I don't know about Thor, but I'm getting tired of this RHP forum of obvious Buddha-haters and Buddhabashers...everywhere I look, nothing but pure Buddha-neglect and thus by extension, Buddhabashing...

😛
  14. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 09:11
    Originally posted by Metamorphosis
    Well, I don't know about Thor, but I'm getting tired of this RHP forum of obvious Buddha-haters and Buddhabashers...everywhere I look, nothing but pure Buddha-neglect and thus by extension, Buddhabashing...

😛
    Is the buddha thor about it?
    can he get angry?
  15. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 09:18
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    Is the buddha thor about it?
    can he get angry?
    Bad bad pun. Now rub Buddha's belly and everything will be better.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree