1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 04:11
    Originally posted by roigam
    Without a doubt the Father.
    (John 14:28) You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for ""the Father is greater than I am.""
    Those are Jesus' words.
    The Son is sometimes equal to or greater than the Father.
    And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

(Matthew 28:18 KJV)
  2. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 17:081 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The Son is sometimes equal to or greater than the Father.
    And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

(Matthew 28:18 KJV)
    Who "gave" him all authority?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 17:13
    The Father gave Him all authority.

And no that does not mean there is no Trinity.
    Like you're the first person to ever contemplate the paradox.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '15 17:00
    It does not matter. The point is that Jesus has all authority. 😏
  5. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    28 Apr '15 17:572 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It does not matter. The point is that Jesus has all authority. 😏
    Have you read what Jesus did with the authority his Father Jehovah God gave him?

(1 Corinthians 15:27, 28) For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the "Son himself will also subject himself" to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.

The Bible says Jesus gives it back! That would be after he accomplishes Jehovah's will to reconcile mankind back to Himself.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '15 19:391 edit
    Have you read what Jesus did with the authority his Father Jehovah God gave him?

(1 Corinthians 15:27, 28) For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the " ...[text shortened]... t back! That would be after he accomplishes Jehovah's will to reconcile mankind back to Himself.
    I was just proving my point. You should worship the Son as well as the Father and the Holy Spirit. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree