1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 07:46
    Words are not intrinsically rude or insulting.

Words used a certain way have a certain intention.

The same word used differently can be rude or be neutral.

When I say person,s who live only by materialistic standards are living like hogs, dogs, camels and asses........that is not rude.

It is informative because we all know that hogs, dogs camels and asses live to satisfy their senses and have no care for enquiring about God.

Therefore persons who have no care for enquiring about God and who simply live to satisfy their senses are just like hogs dogs camels asses.

This is informative and not the least bit insulting.

However those who are dishonest will interprate that informative piece of knowledge and twist it to be rude.

The information is not rude .............but their mind is rude to twist the comment into something unintended..

Is that crystal clear?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 07:492 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    This is informative and not the least bit insulting.

However those who are dishonest will interprate that informative piece of knowledge and twist it to be rude.

The information is not rude .............but their mind is rude to twist the comment into something unintended..

Is that crystal clear?
    Yes, you use a range of words, Dasa, and "analogies": snakes, monkeys, rats, rutting dogs, feces eating pigs, camels, cockroaches, donkeys, old men with dementia, a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy etc. etc. for people who have a different belief system from you. People only have to mention that you used these words - and quote them verbatim - and you accuse them of "twisting" them.

That aside, what makes you think this kind of thing is benefitting your attempt to propagate your belief system?
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 07:55
    Dasa, you are rude and insulting. Your grasp of language is poor and your communication skills are terrible. Most of what you post is nonsense. This is not intended to be an insult, it is just informative.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 08:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes, you use a range of words, Dasa, and "analogies": snakes, monkeys, rats, rutting dogs, feces eating pigs, camels, cockroaches, donkeys, old men with dementia, a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy etc. etc. People only have to mention that you used these words - and quote them verbatim - and you accuse them of "twisting" them.

That aside, what makes you think this kind of thing is benefitting your attempt to propagate your belief system?
    Its only all the dishonest insincere person who complain about what you speak of - because they are fabricating their complaints out of imagination deliberately.

There are no insults or rudeness..........just information.

If someone deliberately comes to the forum to play mind games with no care to learn I may call them a fool.

They are a fool to throw away the opportunity to learn something.

The only thing I can be charged with - is using strong language to wake up all the sleeping souls.

I love all living beings and I must wake them up......and I must take the risk of people saying I am rude and insulting if I want to get through to their dull brains.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 08:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes, you use a range of words, Dasa, and "analogies": snakes, monkeys, rats, rutting dogs, feces eating pigs, camels, cockroaches, donkeys, old men with dementia, a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy etc. etc. for people who have a different belief system from you. People only have to mention that you used these words - and quote them verbatim - and you accus ...[text shortened]... es you think this kind of thing is benefitting your attempt to propagate your belief system?
    Your dishonesty renders your comments baseless.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 08:13
    My dishonesty?

Are you claiming you haven't used analogies involving rats, rutting dogs, feces eating pigs, cockroaches, old men with dementia, a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy, and such like, to express your point of view about those whose belief system is different from yours?

I can go and find the posts in which you said these things if you want.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 08:191 edit
    If someone deliberately comes to the forum to play mind games with no care to learn I may call them a fool.

They are a fool to throw away the opportunity to learn something.
    I have read literally hundreds and hundreds of your posts; and taken a look at countless links; I have responded to hundreds of your posts; I have almost always been measured and relatively polite; no one has engaged you with as much patience and in such a sustained way as I have; no one has supported your right to believe what you want to believe about yourself as often and as staunchly as I have. I have had plenty of opportunity to learn about you and what you believe, and I certainly have not thrown the opportunity away. I know all about you, I know all about your beliefs, and I know all about the effect your beliefs have on you. I think I have treated you fairly and I think I have learnt a lot.
  8. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 09:18
    you have the intellect of a half gangrenous wart.

You words are like that of a pathetic child...."are we there yet are we there yet"

Fraud
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 14:051 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    My dishonesty?

Are you claiming you [b]haven't
    used analogies involving rats, rutting dogs, feces eating pigs, cockroaches, old men with dementia, a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy, and such like, to express your point of view about those whose belief system is different from yours?

I can go and find the posts in which you said these things if you want.[/b]
    They are just words.

Analogies are not rude.....but informative.

Is the word rat rude?

Is the word dog rude.

I have never used the word runnting in my life - and it is a word you made up from your imagination because you are dishonest.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 14:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    I have read literally hundreds and hundreds of your posts; and taken a look at countless links; I have responded to hundreds of your posts; I have almost always been measured and relatively polite; no one has engaged you with as much patience and in such a sustained way as I have; no one has supported your right to believe what you want to believe about yourself ...[text shortened]... ect your beliefs have on you. I think I have treated you fairly and I think I have learnt a lot.
    You have never been polite.

You have been patronizing and sarcastic and condescending..................never polite because to be dishonest with me repeatedly is not polite.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 14:09
    I have never used the word runnting in my life - and it is a word you made up from your imagination because you are dishonest.
    You suggested that my spouse and I were no different to "rutting dogs" because we still have, after almost 20 years of marriage, wonderful spiritual bond expressed in many ways including sexually. It was around the same time as you compared me to "a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy" because I do not subscribe to the same belief system as you.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 14:12
    You have never been polite.

You have been patronizing and sarcastic and condescending..................never polite because to be dishonest with me repeatedly is not polite.
    Quite a wide range of people, in the past, have commented on my polite, measured and patient approach to you. I have also consistently supported your right to believe what you want to believe about yourself, even as others have actually attempted to dissect what you believe and ridicule it; something I very deliberately do not do.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Feb '12 00:55

When I say person,s who live only by materialistic standards are living like hogs, dogs, camels and asses........that is not rude.

It is informative because we all know that hogs, dogs camels and ...[text shortened]... ut their mind is rude to twist the comment into something unintended..

Is that crystal clear?
    A bucket of turds cannot argue logically.

Therefore persons who cannot argue logically are buckets of turds.

Therefore you are a bucket of turds.

This is not intrinsically rude.

But informative.

Is that crystal clear?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Feb '12 05:121 edit

It is informative because we all know that hogs, dogs camels and ...[text shortened]... ut their mind is rude to twist the comment into something unintended..

Is that crystal clear?
    I must be a pretty good guy in your eyes for you never called me such names
    as I can recall. However, you did insult Christ, Christianity, and myself by
    referring to my religion as false because it was the religion of the animal
    killers, as if it is always bad to kill animals. You said that Christ and any
    dead body could not be risen from the dead, which if true, would make my
    faith vain.
  15. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '12 06:04

Is that crystal clear?
    The words you choose make you less effective, in fact they make you fail.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree