1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 00:29
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Is that the take me out to the ball game song?

I love that song.
    Hahahahaha
  2. Cosmos
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 04:00
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    Oh, shit, here we go again!!! How many times do we have to tell you people that only American baseball teams play in the World Series....have been since about circa 1267.........
    So many funny things on this thread and so much ignorance!

Chancremechanic, that paragon of proud America, does not even know which Countries take part in his national sport!!!
    Maybe like most dumb yanks, he thinks that Canada is a state in the US. Toronto is in Canada Mr C. You know, that lump of land above America.

It is left to me, an Englishman who (like the rest of the world) finds baseball duller than watching grass grow to point out that it is called the World Series because it was sponsored by "The World" newspaper.

"God Bless America,
    because no-one else will,
    God talks to Mr Bush,
    and tells him to kill..."

Are these the lyrics to your National Anthem?
  3. Standard memberdrdon
    His Mateship
    Glowing in the dark
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 04:13
    Why on earth would God bless America???
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 04:53
    Originally posted by drdon
    Why on earth would God bless America???
    He has in so many ways.

And in the word of God he blesses nations that are on Isreals side.
  5. Cosmos
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 05:57
    He has in so many ways.

...and he sends people who cannot even spell "Israel" straight to hell.
  6. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 06:06
    American folksinger Woody Guthrie hated songs like "God Bless America" and "America the Beautiful," so he wrote the classic "This Land is Your Land." Guthrie's song is more familiar to most Americans than the others. It is also a better song.
  7. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 06:511 edit
    Originally posted by howardgee
    So many funny things on this thread and so much ignorance!

Chancremechanic, that paragon of proud America, does not even know which Countries take part in his national sport!!!
    Maybe like most dumb yanks, he thinks that Canada is a state in the US. Toronto is in Canada Mr C. You know, that lump of land above America.

It is left to me, an Englishma ...[text shortened]... alks to Mr Bush,
    and tells him to kill..."

Are these the lyrics to your National Anthem?
    OK, Howard-gee-wiz, I forgot about the Bluejays; do you forgive me? Canada is practically a state in the US; if not for the US, it would be the Nicaragua of the arctic, OK fancy-pants. God blesses America every day, who blesses you?....your boyfriend with a golden shower? If baseball is duller than watching grass, I suspect soccer and cricket and probably Rugby are duller than staring at a hemorrhoid from inches away...at least the Rugby boys get to grope one another under the pretense of tackling, so I guess that gets your creative juices flowing, no?

What's your national anthem?

God save the queen,
    she hasn't done a thing
    Her son is a closet pole-smoker
    who married a would-be prune stroker,
    Whose granchildren can't read nor write
    Who will one day be the pride of the english might....🙄
  8. Cosmos
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 07:19
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    OK, Howard-gee-wiz, I forgot about the Bluejays; do you forgive me? Canada is practically a state in the US; if not for the US, it would be the Nicaragua of the arctic, OK fancy-pants. God blesses America every day, who blesses you?....your boyfriend with a golden shower? If baseball is duller than watching grass, I suspect soccer and cricket and ...[text shortened]... ose granchildren can't read nor write
    Who will one day be the pride of the english might....🙄
    Actually, I hate rugby.
    Do I think it's duller than staring at a hemorrhoid from inches away?
    I don't know, but I am sure you know just how dull that is, as you are continually in that position with yer botty boy friend!

And check out how many countries enter the football world cup - A few more than the 2 which enter your BaseBore World series!!!!

I like your poem tho'
  9. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 12:01
    LOL the people of AL
  10. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 12:10
    I'm rooting for the Black Sox.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 13:20
    He has in so many ways.

Please check out the last entry in the Ivory Tower thread on Wood Guthrie.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 01:14
    God doesn't send people to hell, people have their own chose buy Accepting Christ and going to heaven or rejecting him and going to hell. God gives use the chose I know that you don't understand that though.

And did you now that when you type fast you might push the button that comes after a letter first he is an example but I know you are slow in learning say if I type the word that I might type fast enough to where I type it this way taht, where my left pointer fringer hits the t and then the pointer finger moves to the h and hits that a split millasecond before the left pinky hits the a in that word.
  13. The sky
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 01:32
    And did you now that when you type fast you might push the button that comes after a letter first he is an example but I know you are slow in learning say if I type the word that I might type fast enough to where I type it this way taht, where my left pointer fringer hits the t and then the pointer finger moves to the h and hits that a split millasecond before the left pinky hits the a in that word.
    Thanks for explaining that. And now that I think of it, the bible actually says quite clearly that we shouldn't correct typos. Pilatus stood firm and said "what I have written, I have written", and that was the right thing to do. We should all do like Pilatus, and never change what we have written.
  14. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 01:47
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Thanks for explaining that. And now that I think of it, the bible actually says quite clearly that we shouldn't correct typos. Pilatus stood firm and said "what I have written, I have written", and that was the right thing to do. We should all do like Pilatus, and never change what we have written.
    This would have been so much better if you'd edited it at least once.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 05:04
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I now that you can have all the laughs that you want of me. But Satan will have the last laugh all over you face if you do not accpt Jesus Christ as Savior of your life.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree