WOW!!!

WOW!!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
07 Dec 05

I thought everone was just a fantasy person...but then after some thought and some time i soon came to the realisation that i am wrong. Mabey i write all alone in these forums and someone intelegent like Bobby Fisher makes up all these different people i reply too...not Mr Fisher as he would be too old to be really really fast like that.
Then i thought mabey i partly was right to begin with as everyone takes over the best qualities of each other and mabey some have different usernames to argue their views.
I like people with individual views as i guess you get to see PEOPLE.Real ones....

N

Moves
07 Dec 05

Originally posted by windmill
I thought everone was just a fantasy person...but then after some thought and some time i soon came to the realisation that i am wrong. Mabey i write all alone in these forums and someone intelegent like Bobby Fisher makes up all these different people i reply too...n ...[text shortened]...
I like people with individual views as i guess you get to see PEOPLE.Real ones....
Individual views are important, but so is accepting other people views as well.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
07 Dec 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Nicolaas
Individual views are important, but so is accepting other people views as well.
This is true...but sometimes it's best not to accept them.Becoming them can be even worse!

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
07 Dec 05

Mabey i write all alone in these forums and someone intelegent like Bobby Fisher makes up all these different people i reply too...
You can reassure yourself that at least some of the people here are real if you visit RHP faces.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Dec 05

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
You can reassure yourself that at least some of the people here are real if you visit RHP faces.
Unless those aren't their REAL faces .........

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
07 Dec 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
Unless those aren't their REAL faces .........
Mabey they will be.....

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
07 Dec 05

Mabey they will be.....
Maybe. MAYBE!

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
07 Dec 05

I wonder if anyone has changed their views on a subject due to what they have read in the forums?

Or if anyone was brave enough to admit it?

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
07 Dec 05

TCE

Colorado

Moves
07 Dec 05

Originally posted by invigorate
I wonder if anyone has changed their views on a subject due to what they have read in the forums?

I’ve revised some of my views.

K
Chess Samurai

Yes

Moves
07 Dec 05

Originally posted by invigorate

I have been exposed to new information to which I was previously unaware, but my stance has only been reaffirmed soundly in my belief due to RHPers like RBHILL and blindfaith101. In case of the need for clarification, that stance is firmly in the Atheist/Evolutionist arena.