1. Joined
    06 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 19:08
    That girl is sooo cracked!!! Me and my mother heard her on the radio and she said she had 12 kids and all this other crap!!! She is the one who is going to hell. She also said John Paul II(our last pope) was in hell. This girl has a place in hell just waiting to be filled!!! She is also teaching her childern to be on her side as well, if I was a socialworker I'd take everyone of her kids away, but I guess all socialworkers are going to hell too. This girl has taken way to many drugs, or not enough. What I'm trying to get at is God don't hate anyone he just get dissapointed, and anybody can be dissapointed of their sins. Reply back if you feel the same way, and if you dissagree tell me why!
  2. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 20:34
    I am disappointed in your spelling abilities.
  3. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 14:201 edit
    Originally posted by thumperchick
    That girl is sooo cracked!!! Me and my mother heard her on the radio and she said she had 12 kids and all this other crap!!! She is the one who is going to hell. She also said John Paul II(our last pope) was in hell. This girl has a place in hell just waiting to be filled!!! She is also teaching her childern to be on her side as well, if I was a socialw pointed of their sins. Reply back if you feel the same way, and if you dissagree tell me why!
    hate the sin, not the sinner 🙂
  4. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 14:26
    Originally posted by Sushill
    I am disappointed in your spelling abilities.
    What's the difference as long as you can understand it. This is a chess forum, not a forum connected with the CEO of Wal-Mart. (or Home Depot, or Big Lots, or Exxonmobile, or Target etc.)
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 15:25
    That girl is sooo cracked!!! Me and my mother heard her on the radio and she said she had 12 kids and all this other crap!!! She is the one who is going to hell. She also said John Paul II(our last pope) was in hell. This girl has a place in hell just waiting to be filled!!! She is also teaching her childern to be on her side as well, if I was a socialw ...[text shortened]... pointed of their sins. Reply back if you feel the same way, and if you dissagree tell me why!
    It wasn't God who hated Iraq either. It was life.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 15:32
    No wait... It was America the gay.
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 18:25
    That girl is sooo cracked!!! Me and my mother heard her on the radio and she said she had 12 kids and all this other crap!!! She is the one who is going to hell. She also said John Paul II(our last pope) was in hell. This girl has a place in hell just waiting to be filled!!! She is also teaching her childern to be on her side as well, if I was a socialw ...[text shortened]... pointed of their sins. Reply back if you feel the same way, and if you dissagree tell me why!
    If you gloat over her going to hell, then you're just as bad as she is.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 19:57
    Originally posted by genius
    hate the sin, not the sinner 🙂
    Hate the spell, not the speller?
  9. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 11:50
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Hate the spell, not the speller?
    i always thought it was hate the spell, not the wizard?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree