1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 May '14 14:55
    http://www.actionbioscience.org/evolution/irwin.html

Ring species. Where a species diverges in two different lines and then the ends of the lines undergoing all this 'microevolution' YEC'ers like to talk about,

Kinds make kinds.

But when they reconverge, now they cannot mutually reproduce, and this is in OUR times not talking about some fossil dead and buried for eons.

Now they are not the same 'Kind' are they? So here we have MACRO evolution right in front of our noses.

DOH.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 May '14 19:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse

Ring species. Where a species diverges in two different lines and then the ends of the lines undergoing all this 'microevolution' YEC'ers like to talk about,

Kinds make kinds.

But when they reconverge, now they cannot mutually reproduce, and this is in OUR times not talking about some fossil dea ...[text shortened]... t the same 'Kind' are they? So here we have MACRO evolution right in front of our noses.

DOH.
    Two different species of lizards will still produce a lizard. Two different species of birds will still produce a bird. Two different species of cats will still produce a cat. So what?
  3. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 May '14 21:41

Kinds make kinds.

But when they reconverge, now they cannot mutually reproduce, and this is in OUR times not talking about some fossil dea ...[text shortened]... t the same 'Kind' are they? So here we have MACRO evolution right in front of our noses.

DOH.
    Young Earth Creationist are unable to extrapolate if the logical conclusions thus reached go against their understanding of the bible.

The term 'kind' is so woolly and ill-defined that they will say it means something like 'species' unless they are shown speciation, when it suddenly means 'family' or 'genus'

--- Penguin.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 May '14 22:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Two different species of lizards will still produce a lizard. Two different species of birds will still produce a bird. Two different species of cats will still produce a cat. So what?
    The point is, as you very well already know, is the two lines are now permanently separated into two separate 'kinds' as you want to put it. There are two species now where there were only 1 before.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 May '14 04:32
    The point is, as you very well already know, is the two lines are now permanently separated into two separate 'kinds' as you want to put it. There are two species now where there were only 1 before.
    This is not evolution. This is a case of loss of genetic information, not gain in information.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 May '14 14:021 edit
    This is not evolution. This is a case of loss of genetic information, not gain in information.
    Let's see you prove that is the result of the LOSS of genetic information.

Did you not read ANYTHING into my statements on the issue in science?
    That little thing called EPIGENETICS?

All that is going on here is a small mind, you, not WANTING to know anything that could run a monkey wrench into your fantasy world.

Can't have conflicts that could wreck your so-called belief system can you?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 May '14 14:12
    Let's see you prove that is the result of the LOSS of genetic information.

Did you not read ANYTHING into my statements on the issue in science?
    That little thing called EPIGENETICS?

All that is going on here is a small mind, you, not WANTING to know anything that could run a monkey wrench into your fantasy world.

Can't have conflicts that could wreck your so-called belief system can you?
    No, I don't need any monkey wrench or ape men either for that matter.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 May '14 15:08
    No, I don't need any monkey wrench or ape men either for that matter.
    I rest my case. You are now downgraded to pure troll status in my mind.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '14 06:42
    I rest my case. You are now downgraded to pure troll status in my mind.
    I don't see why you think the loss of gene EXPRESSION has anything to do with disproving YEC.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '14 19:18
    I don't see why you think the loss of gene EXPRESSION has anything to do with disproving YEC.
    I didn't say that. I said you keep thinking there is a loss of information. There is no LOSS of information. It is a matter of epigenetics or are you lost in that world too? Did you even google the word?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '14 19:27
    I didn't say that. I said you keep thinking there is a loss of information. There is no LOSS of information. It is a matter of epigenetics or are you lost in that world too? Did you even google the word?
    Why don't you just use plain English and stop trying to cover up your lies with strange words that people have to google.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 May '14 23:02
    Why don't you just use plain English and stop trying to cover up your lies with strange words that people have to google.
    Spoken like the true troll you are. You just dig yourself deeper and deeper all the time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree