You are all

You are all "haskers"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
11 Oct 14
2 edits

Because you have turned away from the righteousness of Zamjog

A supernatural entity who created this universe and has traits different to your "God"

Does it make you feel unhappy to know that you have hasked against zamjog?
Do you want to be saved from hask?
Why do you continue to hask? Is it because you HATE Zamjog!?

You horrible, wicked haskers!

Yeah - and I feel the same way about the concept of "sin" as you do the concept of "hask" :]

Moves
11 Oct 14

Originally posted by Agerg
Because you have turned away from the righteousness of Zamjog[hidden]A supernatural entity who created this universe and has traits different to your "God"[/hidden].

Does it make you feel unhappy to know that you have hasked against zamjog?
Do you want to be saved from hask?
Why do you continue to hask? Is it because you HATE Zamjog!?

You horrible, ...[text shortened]... - and I feel the same way about the concept of "sin" as you do the concept of "hask" :][/hidden]
Will ZMJG (I feel that I should not utter it's full name) torture me for all eternity if I decide to reject it?

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
11 Oct 14
6 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
Will ZMJG (I feel that I should not utter it's full name) torture me for all eternity if I decide to reject it?
No, even though you have chosen to not believe in Zamjog, he is nonetheless a merciful deity - he will only torture your biological parents for all eternity - to pay the price for your hask**. You see, Zamjog loves you (as he also loves your parents), but he hates hask ... and he cannot overturn the price he has set for this vile and despicable practice (the eternal torture of people's parents) - if he did then he would not be a just deity.

---------
but then said parents can also petition that their hask should be paid by *their* parents, and so on ... until we reach the common great ... great grand father/mother of all the humans who have ever lived. From this we conclude Zamjog tortures, at most, only 2 people for all eternity - that's a heck of a lot less torture than this Yahweh feller!!!

Moves
11 Oct 14

No, even though you have chosen to not believe in Zamjog, he is nonetheless a merciful deity - he will only torture your biological parents for all eternity - to pay the price for your hask**. You see, Zamjog loves you (as he also loves your parents), but he hates hask ... and he cannot overturn the price he has set for this vile and despicable practice (the e ...[text shortened]... eople for all eternity - that's a heck of a lot less torture than this Yahweh feller!!![/hidden]
But there is still some level of eternal torture for someone?

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
11 Oct 14
1 edit

But there is still some level of eternal torture for someone?
Well you could even go as far as to say that the very first humans could claim their common parent is Zamjog, and since he has no parents himself, he is compelled to torture himself for all eternity. What's more he can't very well stop torturing himself, otherwise the price he arbitrarily set for hasking would only be partially paid. Nope, he has to see it through to the very end (which he can do since Zamjog is outside of time)

Indeed your hask is torturing Zamjog - why do you hate him so!? 🙁

Moves
11 Oct 14

Well you could even go as far as to say that the very first humans could claim their common parent is Zamjog, and since he has no parents himself, he is compelled to torture himself for all eternity. What's more he can't very well stop torturing himself, otherwise the price he arbitrarily set for hasking would only be partially paid. Nope, he has to see it thr ...[text shortened]... amjog is outside of time)

Indeed your hask is torturing Zamjog - why do you hate him so!? 🙁
Will I have to watch his self-imposed eternal torture, or will I be free to run and play with the lambs and baby tigers at a sufficient distance where I will not have my picture-book bliss interrupted by the stench of his broiling flesh?

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
11 Oct 14

Will I have to watch his self-imposed eternal torture, or will I be free to run and play with the lambs and baby tigers at a sufficient distance where I will not have my picture-book bliss interrupted by the stench of his broiling flesh?
But the thing is, this eternal torture is not self-imposed, it was imposed on him by you, and others like you who chose to, and continue to hask. He has no more choice in this matter than water has a choice to travel down hill
(because he his holy, yada yada yada ... and this stops him from acting against his nature)

But Zamjog will not force you to watch (he is merciful), however the same cannot be said for his evil arch-nemesis Gojzam whom he has given custody over all of Zang
like heaven but with 50% extra strawberry spiral lollipops

He may well force you to watch, just as he tricks you into hasking!

Moves
11 Oct 14

But the thing is, this eternal torture is not self-imposed, it was imposed on him by you, and others like you who chose to, and continue to hask. He has no more choice in this matter than water has a choice to travel down hill[hidden](because he his holy, yada yada yada ... and this stops him from acting against his nature)[/hidden].

But Zamjog will not for ...[text shortened]... piral lollipops[/hidden].

He may well force you to watch, just as he tricks you into hasking!
Can you remind me why I should be at all interested in your god?

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
11 Oct 14

To be saved of course! saved from hask!!

Cape Town

Moves
11 Oct 14

Why on earth would you assume Zamjog belongs to Agerg? Unless Agerg is the real God that created the universe that Zamjog resides in, a subuniverse of which you live in, then I cannot see how you would think that Zamjog is Agerg's God and not yours too.
And you should be very interested if you don't want your parents to be tortured. Surely you don't want your parents tortured?

Moves
11 Oct 14
2 edits

Originally posted by twhitehead
Why on earth would you assume Zamjog belongs to Agerg? Unless Agerg is the real God that created the universe that Zamjog resides in, a subuniverse of which you live in, then I cannot see how you would think that Zamjog is Agerg's God and not yours too.
And you should be very interested if you don't want your parents to be tortured. Surely you don't want your parents tortured?
You should read more carefully; the book of Agerg in its original Geek* text doth say that it say be the fathers of the fathers and the fathers of those fathers! yea, even unto Zamjog himself who shall fryeth in the pan.

*intended...

Cape Town

Moves
11 Oct 14

You should read more carefully; the book of Agerg in its original Geek* text doth say that it say be the fathers of the fathers and the fathers of those fathers! yea, even unto Zamjog himself who shall fryeth in the pan.

*intended...
You didn't answer the question.

F

Moves
11 Oct 14

Originally posted by twhitehead
You didn't answer the question.
Saying 'You didn't answer the question' or reposing an unanswered question repeatedly is pure hask.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
11 Oct 14
1 edit

Zamjog sent His Father (who is also Himself plus another Dude called
Smokey) to pay for our hask. If you believe in Him you are saved.