1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 12:562 edits
    “Love, Long Term”

The Incredible Intensity of Human Love Knows No Bounds. Neither Angels Nor Members of The Food Chain Pyramids Come Anywhere Close to This Feature of Our Species. Such a Unique Ability Requires Capacity in Spades. We Begin by Making Things with Erector Sets or Doll Houses of which we’re rightfully proud. Then, we progress to Snow Forts and Sand Castles which pleased us at the time and remain pleasant memories. In schools we wrote reports, stories and poems; eventually we graduated and became permanently proud of our collective accomplishments.

The Spectrum Widens as We Choose Career Paths. We Strive to Work Smart and Hard for Long Hours to Create a Resume of Achievement, which will stabilize our lives and those of our families. Along the Way, We Build Personal Monuments to Display Visible Collections of Memorabilia (Photos of People, Places and Things we Love) in our Office Cubicles and Dens; on Facebook Home Page Walls and Internet Site Personal Profiles, Such as RHP). At Many Funeral Home and Cemetery Services, Those Selfsame Tangible Objects and Heirlooms of Our Affection and Love are Present as Reminders of the Unique Person Family Members and Friends Still Love, Even as They Celebrate the Life while Mourning the Passing.

Live On Earth Didn’t Begin Accidentally By Whim or Freak Event in Some Mysterious Back Room Vacuum. Such an Intricate, Multi-Faceted, High Level Performing Creature Fulfills Its Creator’s Design and Plan. Nor Is The Result of Incidental Importance. Do We Even Dare Presume That An Unfathomable Affection; Character (or Virtue Dependent) Love; As Well As Personal Love Are Not Present and Of a Quality/Duration We Cannot Even Begin to Appreciate or Imagine? If True, How Can We Rationally Support the Popular View Within Our Waist-High Culture That Human Beings Have Been Designed and Made to Live a Few Fleeting Decades and Then Get Treated as Disposable? Bodies, Yes. They’ve Served the Purpose for Which They Were Given. Human Spirit and Soul, I Think Not. What an Insult to Suppose Otherwise. When Does This Twilight of Commonsense Recede To Allow The Dawning Light of Objective Reason and Pragmatic Comparison to Our Own Behavior Intervene? If Not, Then What?
  2. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 13:36
    your wife's hot lol
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 14:52
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    The Incredible Intensity of Human Love Knows No Bounds. Neither Angels Nor Members of The Food Chain Pyramids Come Anywhere Close to This Feature of Our Species.[/b]
    Since you start with two untrue sentences, I won't bother reading the rest.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 16:321 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]“Love, Long Term”

The Incredible Intensity of Human Love Knows No Bounds. Neither Angels Nor Members of The Food Chain Pyramids Come Anywhere Close to This Feature of Our Species. Such a Unique Ability Requires Capacity in Spades. We Begin by Making Things with Erector Sets or Doll Houses of which we’re rightfully proud. Then, we progre ...[text shortened]... tive Reason and Pragmatic Comparison to Our Own Behavior Intervene? If Not, Then What?
    .[/b]
    Do you think the undeniably self-centered "world view" revealed in your post is a product of your embracing Christianity or vice versa?
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 19:46
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Since you start with two untrue sentences, I won't bother reading the rest.
    May I ask what two colors you like best?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree