1. MINNESOTA , usa
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 17:21
    DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE RACE YESTERDAY....WAY TO GO FOR PENSKE RACING....TOO BAD SOME OF THE DRIVERS I FOLLOW DIDNT MAKE THE SHOW (VILLENEUVE) AND SOME THAT MADE IT (MONTOYA)
  2. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 22:32
    I play fantasy NASCAR believe it or not. So I'm biased to me drivers. But yes, it was a great race.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 19:55
    I found it amusing that Tony Stewert screwed up and didn't let his Busch push him across the line like Newman's Busch did. Interesting symmetry, don't you think?
  4. MINNESOTA , usa
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 20:03
    yeah i know....i was kinda hoping for the JGR team to say lookie what we have here for the "'yota (toyota) bunch"....here's a good question - how many wins will the "'yota bunch" have and who will get win #1 for them????
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 20:17
    Originally posted by biggboi54889
    yeah i know....i was kinda hoping for the JGR team to say lookie what we have here for the "'yota (toyota) bunch"....here's a good question - how many wins will the "'yota bunch" have and who will get win #1 for them????
    If I was betting I would say either Tony Stewert, Kyle Busch or Michael Waltrip, with Stewert being the odds on favorite just due to experience.
    How many wins is a much tougher question. Joe Gibbs team is pretty strong and well tooled. They will be a force to contend with.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree