Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 18 Feb '08 17:21
    DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE RACE YESTERDAY....WAY TO GO FOR PENSKE RACING....TOO BAD SOME OF THE DRIVERS I FOLLOW DIDNT MAKE THE SHOW (VILLENEUVE) AND SOME THAT MADE IT (MONTOYA)
  2. 18 Feb '08 22:32
    I play fantasy NASCAR believe it or not. So I'm biased to me drivers. But yes, it was a great race.
  3. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    19 Feb '08 19:55
    I found it amusing that Tony Stewert screwed up and didn't let his Busch push him across the line like Newman's Busch did. Interesting symmetry, don't you think?
  4. 19 Feb '08 20:03
    yeah i know....i was kinda hoping for the JGR team to say lookie what we have here for the "'yota (toyota) bunch"....here's a good question - how many wins will the "'yota bunch" have and who will get win #1 for them????
  5. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    19 Feb '08 20:17
    Originally posted by biggboi54889
    yeah i know....i was kinda hoping for the JGR team to say lookie what we have here for the "'yota (toyota) bunch"....here's a good question - how many wins will the "'yota bunch" have and who will get win #1 for them????
    If I was betting I would say either Tony Stewert, Kyle Busch or Michael Waltrip, with Stewert being the odds on favorite just due to experience.
    How many wins is a much tougher question. Joe Gibbs team is pretty strong and well tooled. They will be a force to contend with.