1. weatherford tx
    Moves
    31 Jan '11 21:15
    Originally posted by nativeredken
    Howdy pards! I knlw I was out alot this season. I took a previous engaugment to benifit me finacially and it took all my brain power to see it to its completion which happens this week. Finally after 10 weeks I get to come back. I still need to check my line, but I think I'm dropping 500 big ones on GB this week. Emotion counts a lot in this game, but I ...[text shortened]... d to be about, but for losers getting in. I think that will be addressed at the owners meeting.
    After such a big hit like last week, my first since my break. I have decided(since monday anyway, I like the steelers. The pack has not lost a step(maybe stumbled a couple times), but their defense needs something. The Steelers on the other hand have shown heart on both sides of the ball. It sure blew my pick away for this division. They have shown the integerty it takes to climb out of a hole. Troy is just bad a-- on defense. They have playmakers on both sides of the ball. Another 5 big ones here.
  2. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 02:44
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b][b]2010 NFL Season Big Pond Pub's Premier Event:

Level #2 (Enhanced Post Season) Challenge
    ... Reference thread page 8, post 9. Thanks.

*** Gramps (Level #1: TENN, CARO, HOUS)
    AFC: 1) TENN, 2) HOUS, 3) MIAM, 4) PITT, 5) INDI, 6) SD. /// NFC: 1) CARO, 2) SF, 3) PHIL, 4) ARIZ, 5) MINN, ...[text shortened]... Carrobie, Frank Burns.

___________________________________________________________[/b][/b]
    By inference, this explains why I am not a Grandmaster...
  3. Joined
    04 Jun '10
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 19:04
    Has anybody calcuated the points for Level #2?

Just curious how it all turned out.

centipawns

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree