7 Ohio State vs. 21 Michigan

7 Ohio State vs. 21 Michigan

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
18 Nov 07
1 edit

Originally posted by rubberjaw30
thought you said Michigan won 21 to 7?
and who cares?
LSU's gonna thump whoever they're playing in the big one. who is it this week? Kansas? stay tuned for week three of LSU's competitor changing!!
I'm not exactly a LSU fan. Actually, I hate Les Miles (hatred second only for one other coach, but we'll get to that in my next sentence. Being a Tennessee saying that football is for sissies. Rugby is a real man's sport! Here's to us props!
You forget one possibility. What if LSU plays Georgia in the championship game and they loose? Then there will be NO SEC team in the NC game.

w

Moves
18 Nov 07
1 edit

Just a few comments about the game. Michigan looked pathetic. Also, both Henny and Hart were hurt which did not help matters. I mean, OSU has beaten these two the last three consequtive years but with them hurt they offered no resistance as they had in the past.

I have said it before and I will say it again, Boeckman scares me with his turnovers. Did anyone notice after he recovered two or three fumbles and then threw an interception that Tressel took him completly out of the game? He looked like a complete bafoon. From then on all OSU did was run the ball with Wells. Luckily, that is all they had to do, otherwise, I say Boeckman blows the game for them. I just hope Tressel can find another QB for next year. Then again, I think about the bowl game and I just cringe. No doubt Tressel will be forced to roll the dice with Boeckman and when he does more than likely the dice will roll up snake eyes.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
18 Nov 07

Originally posted by rubberjaw30
thought you said Michigan won 21 to 7?
and who cares?
LSU's gonna thump whoever they're playing in the big one. who is it this week? Kansas? stay tuned for week three of LSU's competitor changing!!
I'm not exactly a LSU fan. Actually, I hate Les Miles (hatred second only for one other coach, but we'll get to that in my next sentence. Being a Tennessee ...[text shortened]... saying that football is for sissies. Rugby is a real man's sport! Here's to us props!
Look out next season....early reports have Les Miles headed up to replace Lloyd Carr at Michigan.

w

Moves
18 Nov 07
4 edits

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Look out next season....early reports have Les Miles headed up to replace Lloyd Carr at Michigan.
I heard that coach Miles has in his contract that he must pay LSU over a million dollars if he left LSU to go to Michigan. However, I am sure Michigan would more than compensate him for this inconvenience by giving him back the loot.

Also, why would someone want to go to a team like Michigan over an already NC contending team like LSU? Do any of you think his chances would be equal or better at Michigan than at LSU? It seems to me that LSU has been a NC on somewhat of a consistent basis as where Michigan has been much less consistent in this arena. In fact, since the BCS system has been adopted Michigan kind of folded up and went away from NC contention altogether.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Nov 07

What a lousy game, showcasing the two best teams in the pathetic Big Ten. Look for both to get hammered in bowl games again this year.