A-Rod attacked at Fenway!

A-Rod attacked at Fenway!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
04 Apr 08

A-Rod was attacked last night at Fenway Park. This is unbelievable, that a Boston native could be so violent and irresponsible. I, for one, am shocked and appalled.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7986154?MSNHPHMA

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
04 Apr 08

What's wrong with you people? It's a Yankee attacked in Boston, it has to be popular news 😛

DMM

USA

Moves
04 Apr 08

Originally posted by PocketKings
A-Rod was attacked last night at Fenway Park. This is unbelievable, that a Boston native could be so violent and irresponsible. I, for one, am shocked and appalled.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7986154?MSNHPHMA
Are you retarded?

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
06 Apr 08

Originally posted by Dance Master MC
Are you retarded?
What an impressive thing to say. If you could read, you would know I was posting more towards the ironic and dramatic side of the story. Everyone knows it wasn't A-Rod, but it was AN A-Rod none the less. One who posts web links these days must say something in order to make the people read it. It was not spam, it was relevant to the sports world, and I don't have to F'n impress you. I won't resort to more childish insults yet, but everyone has their breaking point. So if you got something productive to say, say it, if not then goodbye.

DMM

USA

Moves
06 Apr 08

Are you retarded?
'cause I was retarted enough to fall for it!

DMM

USA

Moves
06 Apr 08

Originally posted by PocketKings
What an impressive thing to say. If you could read, you would know I was posting more towards the ironic and dramatic side of the story. Everyone knows it wasn't A-Rod, but it was AN A-Rod none the less. One who posts web links these days must say something in order to make the people read it. It was not spam, it was relevant to the sports world, and I d ...[text shortened]... heir breaking point. So if you got something productive to say, say it, if not then goodbye.
Hey man, I'm sensing some negative vibes coming from you...

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
09 Apr 08

Hey man, I'm sensing some negative vibes coming from you...
Well, I didn't like being called retarded, so that made me negative.

If you had made the "I fell for it" post when you made the first post, then this wouldn't have happened.