Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 23 Dec '06 19:42
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(bloody)gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg(chelsea)hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  2. 23 Dec '06 20:13
    This thread makes total sense to me - Chelski did the same thing to Everton last week
  3. 28 Dec '06 19:08
    Originally posted by trevor33
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(bloody)gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg(chelsea)hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(bloody)gggggggggggggggggggggggg(man u)hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  4. 28 Dec '06 21:39
    Originally posted by rooktakesqueen
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(bloody)gggggggggggggggggggggggg(man u)hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    sorry this thread is a bash man u free zone, go away.

    only chelsea frustrations may be expressed, thank you for your time.

    *bashing liverpool is also accepted*
  5. 28 Dec '06 22:24
    Hahahahahaha Ashley Cole did us a nice favour!! Loooooooooser!!!
  6. 31 Dec '06 10:44
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    Hahahahahaha Ashley Cole did us a nice favour!! Loooooooooser!!!
    Thought you were Swansea?
  7. 31 Dec '06 13:00
    Originally posted by blade68
    Thought you were Swansea?
    I support Man U, I'm at uni in Swansea and my gf+family go to all Swansea games so I go too, plus a little support doesn't do any harm.
  8. Standard member Cityblue
    Moonchester
    31 Dec '06 15:36
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    I support Man U, I'm at uni in Swansea and my gf+family go to all Swansea games so I go too, plus a little support doesn't do any harm.
    Not from Manchester than
  9. 01 Jan '07 07:23
    Originally posted by Cityblue
    Not from Manchester than
    not many man u fans from manchester
  10. 01 Jan '07 12:20 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by trevor33
    not many man u fans from manchester
    do any man u fans live in manchester? I heard amost people from manchester support City?
  11. 01 Jan '07 22:38
    Originally posted by Cityblue
    Not from Manchester than
    No, but I have been brought up to support them and have followed them for as long as I can remember, so at least I'm not a glory supporter!
  12. 02 Jan '07 04:24
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    do any man u fans live in manchester? I heard amost people from manchester support City?
    i've heard the same, plus old trafford is a couple of miles outside the city of manchester so its logical they mostly support city.
  13. 02 Jan '07 11:43
    Any football supporter knows that a true ManYoo fan speaks with a cockney accent!

  14. 02 Jan '07 15:45
    Originally posted by blade68
    Any football supporter knows that a true ManYoo fan speaks with a cockney accent!

    Nice one. Definite Movement to Chelsea in London area unfortunately.

    Shame to say that in a Palace area
  15. 02 Jan '07 15:48
    Originally posted by cantspell
    Nice one. Definite Movement to Chelsea in London area unfortunately.

    Shame to say that in a Palace area
    They must do tastier prawn sandwiches at Stamford Bridge nowadays.