1. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 07:31
    Manning is an avid animal serial killer...I mean...hunter, so if he ever gets another shot at the Super Bowl perhaps he should make his receivers wear antlers and use the shotgun formation.

Congratulations to the SEAHAWKS!
    😀
  2. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 08:35
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    Manning is an avid animal serial killer...I mean...hunter, so if he ever gets another shot at the Super Bowl perhaps he should make his receivers wear antlers and use the shotgun formation.

😀
    This just proves one position is not worth that much money. If Peyton really wanted to win a Super Bowl he should have taken a significant pay cut to allow depth to be added to the defense.
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 15:121 edit
    Charges for assault have been filed and warrants issued in the case The Seattle Seahawks vs Denver Victims association. It's an open and shut case considering the video evidence. East Rutherford police were unavailable for comment.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 15:221 edit
    Advice for Peyton?

Stick to making commercials. 😉
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 15:241 edit
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1601526_669620933084598_1896154992_n.jpg
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 15:54
    Originally posted by whodey
    Advice for Peyton?

Stick to making commercials. 😉
    What the difference between Papa John's and Peyton Manning???? Papa John's delivers during the Super Bowl.
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 17:32
    Originally posted by woodypusher

😀
    Peyton. Your Denver Donkey's are not very good, even SF could have beaten you.
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 20:39
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Charges for assault have been filed and warrants issued in the case The Seattle Seahawks vs Denver Victims association. It's an open and shut case considering the video evidence. East Rutherford police were unavailable for comment.
    After the SF 49ers crushed Denver (QB John Elway, now Exec VP or football operations at Denver) 55-10 in SB XXIV, a joke went around: Why did Joe Montana and Jerry Rice take their next vacations in Denver? Because they wanted to get as far away from professional football as they possibly could.
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    04 Feb '14 05:16
    Before the start of every game Peyton should explain to his center that when he yells "Omaha" the center should NOT try to snap the ball to Omaha.
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    04 Feb '14 14:08
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    What the difference between Papa John's and Peyton Manning???? Papa John's delivers during the Super Bowl.
    Heh.
  11. Joined
    06 Feb '14
    Moves
    07 Feb '14 00:12
    I think folks are being too harsh on Manning, I mean even Fox news saying he's going to "loser island"... geez, and you wonder why kids then go to school and bully. set an example
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '14 01:47
    Originally posted by aroniansunrise
    I think folks are being too harsh on Manning, I mean even Fox news saying he's going to "loser island"... geez, and you wonder why kids then go to school and bully. set an example
    I agree. Just getting to the SB is an achievement that should be applauded.
  13. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    08 Feb '14 00:34
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    This just proves one position is not worth that much money. If Peyton really wanted to win a Super Bowl he should have taken a significant pay cut to allow depth to be added to the defense.
    I agree.
  14. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    09 Feb '14 00:26
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Before the start of every game Peyton should explain to his center that when he yells "Omaha" the center should NOT try to snap the ball to Omaha.
    He could always yell Omaha Steaks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree