Advice for Peyton Manning

Advice for Peyton Manning

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
03 Feb 14

Manning is an avid animal serial killer...I mean...hunter, so if he ever gets another shot at the Super Bowl perhaps he should make his receivers wear antlers and use the shotgun formation.

Congratulations to the SEAHAWKS!
😀

MC

Moves
03 Feb 14

Originally posted by woodypusher
Manning is an avid animal serial killer...I mean...hunter, so if he ever gets another shot at the Super Bowl perhaps he should make his receivers wear antlers and use the shotgun formation.

😀
This just proves one position is not worth that much money. If Peyton really wanted to win a Super Bowl he should have taken a significant pay cut to allow depth to be added to the defense.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
03 Feb 14
1 edit

Charges for assault have been filed and warrants issued in the case The Seattle Seahawks vs Denver Victims association. It's an open and shut case considering the video evidence. East Rutherford police were unavailable for comment.

w

Moves
03 Feb 14
1 edit

Advice for Peyton?

Stick to making commercials. 😉

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
03 Feb 14
1 edit

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1601526_669620933084598_1896154992_n.jpg

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
03 Feb 14

Originally posted by whodey
Advice for Peyton?

Stick to making commercials. 😉
What the difference between Papa John's and Peyton Manning???? Papa John's delivers during the Super Bowl.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
03 Feb 14

Originally posted by woodypusher

😀
Peyton. Your Denver Donkey's are not very good, even SF could have beaten you.

Moves
03 Feb 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Charges for assault have been filed and warrants issued in the case The Seattle Seahawks vs Denver Victims association. It's an open and shut case considering the video evidence. East Rutherford police were unavailable for comment.
After the SF 49ers crushed Denver (QB John Elway, now Exec VP or football operations at Denver) 55-10 in SB XXIV, a joke went around: Why did Joe Montana and Jerry Rice take their next vacations in Denver? Because they wanted to get as far away from professional football as they possibly could.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
04 Feb 14

Before the start of every game Peyton should explain to his center that when he yells "Omaha" the center should NOT try to snap the ball to Omaha.

d

Moves
04 Feb 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
What the difference between Papa John's and Peyton Manning???? Papa John's delivers during the Super Bowl.
Heh.

a

Moves
07 Feb 14

I think folks are being too harsh on Manning, I mean even Fox news saying he's going to "loser island"... geez, and you wonder why kids then go to school and bully. set an example

Moves
07 Feb 14

Originally posted by aroniansunrise
I think folks are being too harsh on Manning, I mean even Fox news saying he's going to "loser island"... geez, and you wonder why kids then go to school and bully. set an example
I agree. Just getting to the SB is an achievement that should be applauded.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
08 Feb 14

Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
This just proves one position is not worth that much money. If Peyton really wanted to win a Super Bowl he should have taken a significant pay cut to allow depth to be added to the defense.
I agree.

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
09 Feb 14

Originally posted by caissad4
Before the start of every game Peyton should explain to his center that when he yells "Omaha" the center should NOT try to snap the ball to Omaha.
He could always yell Omaha Steaks!