Allen

Allen "Locker Room Cancer" Iverson skips Pist...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DR

Moves
28 Nov 08

While the entire Pistons team showed up to practice on Thanksgiving, Allen Iverson failed to appear--he didn't feel like it, it was a holiday and he wanted to be home. When will teams realize that Iverson's selfishness will never stop, and his "the-rules-don't-apply-to-me" attitude will destroy any concept of team chemistry. I hope Rasheed punches him in the face.

Madison Square Garde

Moves
29 Nov 08

Originally posted by Doctor Rat
While the entire Pistons team showed up to practice on Thanksgiving, Allen Iverson failed to appear--he didn't feel like it, it was a holiday and he wanted to be home. When will teams realize that Iverson's selfishness will never stop, and his "the-rules-don't-apply-to-me" attitude will destroy any concept of team chemistry. I hope Rasheed punches him in the face.
Your right. I thought he had matured. I guess he just doesn't care.

A

Moves
02 Dec 08

I can't see why they made the trade in the first place. The Pistons had a very good team with Billups and probably just needed an extra ingredient to go the next step - 6 conference finals in a row ain't too bad! So trading Billups for Iverson will make all the difference?? ..wouldn't have thought so. And so far, it ain't looking like it!