Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 10 Nov '06 14:17
    http://home.skysports.com/matchreport.aspx?fxid=296329&cpid=486&channel=cricket
  2. Standard member Varg
    Thinking...
    10 Nov '06 15:42
    The convicts are already falling into a false sense of security...

    I knew Fletcher had picked Mahmood for a reason!
  3. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    10 Nov '06 19:57
    Jeez - put it in the sports forum you guys...
  4. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    10 Nov '06 22:14
    Originally posted by rhb
    Jeez - put it in the sports forum you guys...
    Wow! It moved!
  5. Standard member dyl
    11 Nov '06 05:44 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by dan182
    http://home.skysports.com/matchreport.aspx?fxid=296329&cpid=486&channel=cricket
    I made it out to the game. Despite receiving the worst sunburn I've had for years, it was a good day. The English were hopeless. I know they're not regarded as a terrific one day side, but they're really going to have to lift in a few weeks time.
  6. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    12 Nov '06 01:33
    Originally posted by dyl
    I made it out to the game. Despite receiving the worst sunburn I've had for years, it was a good day. The English were hopeless. I know they're not regarded as a terrific one day side, but they're really going to have to lift in a few weeks time.
    They can't. You're (perhaps) forgetting the Rain won the Ashes last time around. The glory has been spun so much that we're headed for a massive fall. I'm predicting 4-0 Aussies at best, if not 5-0.
  7. Standard member dyl
    12 Nov '06 01:39
    Originally posted by rhb
    They can't. You're (perhaps) forgetting the Rain won the Ashes last time around. The glory has been spun so much that we're headed for a massive fall. I'm predicting 4-0 Aussies at best, if not 5-0.
    You English are always so pessimistic! I can't see Australia losing, but I do believe your lot will give us a decent game. We're going to lose at least one test (perhaps the first).
  8. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    12 Nov '06 01:50
    Originally posted by dyl
    You English are always so pessimistic! I can't see Australia losing, but I do believe your lot will give us a decent game. We're going to lose at least one test (perhaps the first).
    Not the first. Maybe the last, or the 4th if it is 3-0 already.
  9. 12 Nov '06 02:54 / 1 edit
    Well we haven't got any better yet.

    NSW 125-1 at lunch. Hoggard, Harmison and Anderson all going for 5 an over.
  10. 12 Nov '06 11:26 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by rhb
    They can't. You're (perhaps) forgetting the Rain won the Ashes last time around. The glory has been spun so much that we're headed for a massive fall. I'm predicting 4-0 Aussies at best, if not 5-0.
    That's rubbish. The most rain affected game was Old Trafford, where it rescued the Aussies.

    Even back when Australia were stuffing England every time in the early 90s they never beat us 5-0. Something like 3-1 is far more likely.
  11. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    16 Dec '06 11:39 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by rhb
    The glory has been spun so much that we're headed for a massive fall. I'm predicting 4-0 Aussies at best, if not 5-0.
    Looks like you were right so far rhb - you really know your cricket.
  12. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    28 Dec '06 22:42
    Originally posted by rhb
    Originally posted by rhb
    The glory has been spun so much that we're headed for a massive fall. I'm predicting 4-0 Aussies at best, if not 5-0.
    Told you!