1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    12 Nov '06 17:44
    Great stuff from Arsenal.

When they play like that it's a beauty to watch.
  2. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '06 22:371 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Great stuff from Arsenal.

When they play like that it's a beauty to watch.
    well yeah..it was good... but how will they do against a physcial team?

Liverpool are so, poor away from home this season, its a joke
  3. where angels play
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 01:14
    to be fair, we were rubbish
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 14:07
    Yes, it's true that Liverpool was quite disappointing, but still it was great stuff from the Gunners. Credit's due where credit's due.

Also, Drogba and Shevchenko showed a glimpse of what they can do when they click. Yes, Watford was poor, but still we could see that in Drogba's first two goals, Shevchenko drags two defenders with him opening space for Drogba.

Shevchenko's movements explain a good deal of Drogba's recent form. More goals means more confidence and Drogba is surely making the best of it.
  5. Standard membermochiron
    The Don
    Nihon
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 18:35
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Yes, it's true that Liverpool was quite disappointing, but still it was great stuff from the Gunners. Credit's due where credit's due.

Also, Drogba and Shevchenko showed a glimpse of what they can do when they click. Yes, Watford was poor, but still we could see that in Drogba's first two goals, Shevchenko drags two defenders with him opening space for Dr ...[text shortened]... recent form. More goals means more confidence and Drogba is surely making the best of it.
    I saw the game. by the second Goal..Liverpool was finished. hell. by the first. they did not show up to the pitch.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree