1. Joined
    11 May '07
    Moves
    14366
    29 Oct '08 22:04
    As you can see (left) I'm a Chelsea fan but I must say that Arsenal v Spurs was one of the best games I've seen (as far as a spectical is concerned)
  2. Joined
    11 May '07
    Moves
    14366
    29 Oct '08 22:05
    4-2 after 89mins
    4-4 at the end
  3. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    30 Oct '08 18:44
    Originally posted by ace121
    4-2 after 89mins
    4-4 at the end
    has to be one of the best PL games ever..like that Liverpool newcastle game a few years back.

    ps. anyone hear Wegners comments? Arrogent bar-stewart
  4. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    50620
    30 Oct '08 20:31
    Really was a great game.
  5. North England
    Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    56181
    30 Oct '08 21:411 edit
    Originally posted by Virtue76
    Really was a great game.
  6. North England
    Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    56181
    30 Oct '08 21:42
    Originally posted by spurs73
    has to be one of the best PL games ever..like that Liverpool newcastle game a few years back.

    ps. anyone hear Wegners comments? Arrogent bar-stewart
    Typical Arse remark, it's his face on the touchline that I enjoyed most....pure class.
  7. Joined
    11 May '07
    Moves
    14366
    31 Oct '08 10:53
    What was he talking about when he said that they didn't attack enough. They scored 4 goals, it's the defence that he should be worried about.
  8. Joined
    11 May '07
    Moves
    14366
    31 Oct '08 10:571 edit
    I must say that it's nice that we aren't talking about bad decisions yes the ref made a couple of mistakes but he evened it out thus leaving Wenger without anything to complain about.

    At least he didn't say 'urrrr long ball, not nice football. We play good football but they play long balls which we can't cope with, urrrrrrr.'
  9. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    31 Oct '08 17:24
    Originally posted by ace121
    I must say that it's nice that we aren't talking about bad decisions yes the ref made a couple of mistakes but he evened it out thus leaving Wenger without anything to complain about.

    At least he didn't say 'urrrr long ball, not nice football. We play good football but they play long balls which we can't cope with, urrrrrrr.'
    Wegner just wont address the main problems in this side, which has led to them being the only 'top 4' team without a trophy for 4 years:-
    (a) new keeper
    (b) Galles is a sheet centre back
    (c) no top quality holding mid-field player
  10. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    4229
    06 Nov '08 01:31
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Wegner just wont address the main problems in this side, which has led to them being the only 'top 4' team without a trophy for 4 years:-
    (a) new keeper
    (b) Galles is a sheet centre back
    (c) no top quality holding mid-field player
    a) He had a bad day at spurs, but his performance at Fenerbahce a couple of weeks ago as captain was outstanding... the quality of the saves he made were part of the reason they won
    b) Silvestre and Gallas know each other well and shouldn't take long at all to form a strong partnership
    c) As I said in the other thread, Bischoff's making a lot of progress with his injury and is a bit of a no-nonsense tackler

    Buy a quality experienced dm/cb in January and arsenal have every chance this season
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10263
    06 Nov '08 17:09
    Originally posted by mrstabby
    b) Silvestre and Gallas know each other well and shouldn't take long at all to form a strong partnership
    the words silvestre and strong partnership should never be used in the same sentence. there's a reason why alex wanted to tell him to a rival club.
Back to Top