17 Mar '07 22:54
    ...We don't care!!!!!!

😀😀😀😀😀
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 18:16
    Don't agree.

Good performance yesterday from the bois. But I'm not going to forget the 4 defeats that went before it. 😠
  3. Swansea
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 22:59
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Don't agree.

Good performance yesterday from the bois. But I'm not going to forget the 4 defeats that went before it. 😠
    Obviously, I just like the song 😀

Don't see how they couldn't play like that all championship, but I guess we will see if it carries on during the summer tour of Australia. 🙂
  4. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    19 Mar '07 09:10
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    Obviously, I just like the song 😀

Don't see how they couldn't play like that all championship, but I guess we will see if it carries on during the summer tour of Australia. 🙂
    I think the main thing was the forwards getting a decent supply of ball at last!!

Whether they played a lot better, or England are that poor at the mo is open to question, but as a lifelong Wales fan (strange for an Englishman!) I thoroughly enjoyed it.....

The local pub full of English fans was more fun than in some recent seasons for this game 😀
  5. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Mar '07 15:53
    ...We don't care!!!!!!

😀😀😀😀😀
    that superior attitude of ours must really be getting to you
  6. Swansea
    Moves
    19 Mar '07 17:54
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    Can you explain what you mean in English please.
  7. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Mar '07 22:40
    eerrr....what? agree with outburst....in english please!

Well done the boys on saturday, great performance, I hope they use it as a platform for the summer tour and then world cup, we could then get a good run. Awsome six nations this year, my hat goes of to the italians though, really great to see them do so well, pitty they capitulated in the last game like they did.

oh yeah, thank god people can finally now see that the Irish are not as good as they think they are.
  8. Standard membermalinga
    That would be me
    Behind the couch
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 13:16
    oh yeah, thank god people can finally now see that the Irish are not as good as they think they are.[/b]
    not as good as we think we are?!

what you taliking about? if all 3 games on saturday had been played at same time Ireland would have won championship. the rfrench knew what they had to do. despite an unlucky 6 nations where just 1 badly defended restart stopped us winning grand slam, and 1 TV money descision cost us championship the irish are disappointed with 2nd place.

world cup will be tough though. in irb rankings france are 2nd ireland 4th and argentina 7th. tough group that with added penalty of meeting All Blacks in QF's for runners up.
  9. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 15:03
    Originally posted by malinga
    not as good as we think we are?!

what you taliking about? if all 3 games on saturday had been played at same time Ireland would have won championship. the rfrench knew what they had to do. despite an unlucky 6 nations where just 1 badly defended restart stopped us winning grand slam, and 1 TV money descision cost us championship the irish are disappointed ...[text shortened]... rgentina 7th. tough group that with added penalty of meeting All Blacks in QF's for runners up.
    I agree that Ireland are a decent team, but I still think france are the best european team by a distance, when they bother to turn up!!

As you say, you messed up a retart and lost to france - but they should have had the game won in the first 20 minutes really....

And what they were doing against England?? I don't think anyone can understand that....they simply didn't play at all....

I hope you do well in the world cup though - maybe lose to Wales in the final 😉

(Or maybe not :'()
  10. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 17:02
    Can you explain what you mean in English please.
    i did type it in english but you still didn't understand it, that superior grammar i use must really be getting to you
  11. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 17:03
    Originally posted by 1WhiteKnight

Well done the boys on saturday, great performance, I hope they use it as a platform for the summer tour and then world cup, we could then get a good run. Awsome six nations this year, my hat goes of to the italians though, really great to see them do so well, pitty they capitulated in the last ...[text shortened]... eah, thank god people can finally now see that the Irish are not as good as they think they are.
    see above
  12. Standard membermalinga
    That would be me
    Behind the couch
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 17:13
    Originally posted by Cityblue
    I agree that Ireland are a decent team, but I still think france are the best european team by a distance, when they bother to turn up!!

As you say, you messed up a retart and lost to france - but they should have had the game won in the first 20 minutes really....

And what they were doing against England?? I don't think anyone can understand that... ...[text shortened]... u do well in the world cup though - maybe lose to Wales in the final 😉

(Or maybe not :'()
    I agree. France are the best European team. Ireland are next. The difference between the Irish and French isn't as wide as between the Irish and the other 6 Nations teams.

France were by far the better team against us in Croke Park but they still nearly lost. That's where the French are weak. They are not always up for the game. We played terribly in 2 games this year (against France and Scotland) and won 1 lost 1.

If both Irish and French play to full potential world cup encounter will be a classic (that we'll lose!)

Draw for World Cup very unkind to us. Swap Ireland into group instead of England, Wales or Scotland and we'd be favourites to win that group.

I always support Wales except when against us. Can't support England obviously and can't stand Scotland since Finley Caulder. The French are arrogant twats who (usually) hammer us. Gotta say I like the Italians now. Hope they knock out Scotland.
  13. the highway to hell
    Moves
    21 Mar '07 09:291 edit
    Originally posted by 1WhiteKnight
    thank god people can finally now see that the Irish are not as good as they think they are.
    sour grapes there, jeaalous of irelands performance i'd say.
    wish wales was as good eh? you almost got it right with your comment, the truth is that ireland are actually much better than they think they are. ireland actually scored more tries than anyone else in it this year. the french were very lucky to win.
  14. Swansea
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 17:38
    i did type it in english but you still didn't understand it, that superior grammar i use must really be getting to you
    Stop acting like an ar$e and explain yourself!
  15. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Mar '07 17:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree