1. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 14:27
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Agreed. I think they let it go this direction so MLB would learn their lesson.

"You KNEW it was going on, you tried to hide it... HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!"

P-
    And I hope ESPN feels stupid day for their stupid "Chasing Aaron" reports and putting him on TV every time he was up. Praising a fraud, horrible.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 14:56
    I wish there was another major network to compete with ESPN because I think the market is big enough and there are times that ESPN just lines up to kiss the butts of athletes rather than report on issues. Steriods is a great example. But it isn't limited to baseball coverage. The NFL has guys bigger and faster each year. The questions of performance enhancing drugs should continually be asked. Instead, you just make believe you don't notice physical changes while at the same time you talk about a 4.35 vs. 4.40 as if they are hugest difference known to mankind.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 15:26
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    [b]All Bonds' Base Are Belong To Roids.[/b]
    Good evening gentleman, make your time.

Ha ha ha!

P-
  4. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 15:531 edit
    What exactly is indited anyawy? Is it like being arrested, except by Feds? I'm not up on the law enforcement lingo
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 17:29
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    What exactly is indited anyawy? Is it like being arrested, except by Feds? I'm not up on the law enforcement lingo
    Indited is being written, as in a poem... or story.

For indictment, go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indictment
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 17:31
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Indited is being written, as in a poem... or story.

For indictment, go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indictment
    Is there a link somewhere to the actual indictment?
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 18:171 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Is there a link somewhere to the actual indictment?
    Someplace... I have not seen it.

Google it, must come up.

P-

Leave it to THE SMOKING GUN:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1115072bonds1.html
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 22:05
    This story males me sick for more reasons than one. You watch a kid grow up, never thinking he would break just about every professional baseball record ever achieved. You follow his career booing every pitch that misses his bat. And then you hear the scandal, alright that's one thing, and it's not good but just when you think it is all over, boom then this. Just once I wish some kid could go up to Barry look into his eyes and "Say it ain't so Barry...Say it ain't so" and it really wouldn't be, that everyone got it wrong and the nightmare went away with apology's and everyone lived happily ever after. Just this once I wish it was proven beyond all doubt that that Barry Bonds was for real. But sadly it looks like he may have been more than a fraud. I really hate it. 😞:'(
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 22:48
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    This story males me sick for more reasons than one. You watch a kid grow up, never thinking he would break just about every professional baseball record ever achieved. You follow his career booing every pitch that misses his bat. And then you hear the scandal, alright that's one thing, and it's not good but just when you think it is all over, boom then ...[text shortened]... al. But sadly it looks like he may have been more than a fraud. I really hate it. 😞:'(
    You can bet his size 14 cranium that he was pounding roids. You can also bet he knew exactly what he was doing. I just hope that whether he plea bargains or does jail time, that he suffers the same fate as Pete Rose until Rose is accepted into the HOF.

The HOF does have precedent for accepting some known cheaters into the HOF, but they have been selective. Rose got screwed. We will see if Bonds gets screwed as well, although I am waiting for the racial prejudice card to be played, and it will get played, bet on it.

The worst thing about this whole mess is it will forever taint Bonds, McGwire, Palmiero, Sosa, and possibly Bagwell. I believe there are others who may have been involved as well.
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 23:48
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You can bet his size 14 cranium that he was pounding roids. You can also bet he knew exactly what he was doing. I just hope that whether he plea bargains or does jail time, that he suffers the same fate as Pete Rose until Rose is accepted into the HOF.

The HOF does have precedent for accepting some known cheaters into the HOF, but they have been sele ...[text shortened]... iero, Sosa, and possibly Bagwell. I believe there are others who may have been involved as well.
    http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Race_Card.jpg

P-
  11. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    17 Nov '07 01:25
    Originally posted by shortcircuit

The HOF does have precedent for accepting some known cheaters into the HOF, but they have been sele ...[text shortened]... iero, Sosa, and possibly Bagwell. I believe there are others who may have been involved as well.
    No arguments, but damn. 😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree