1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Aug '10 17:50
    Without a doubt, it is Matt Garza. He has the uncanny ability to conjure up enough saliva for a substantial loogy seemingly every 3 seconds. In the span of two pitches I've personally seen him discharge over a dozen times. It's not just quantity either, the way he works his tongue like a cat with cottonmouth is inspirational, if not a bit nauseating.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Aug '10 17:58
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Without a doubt, it is Matt Garza. He has the uncanny ability to conjure up enough saliva for a substantial loogy seemingly every 3 seconds. In the span of two pitches I've personally seen him discharge over a dozen times. It's not just quantity either, the way he works his tongue like a cat with cottonmouth is inspirational, if not a bit nauseating.
    Tito Francona works sunflower seeds like a milling machine.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Aug '10 23:38
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Tito Francona works sunflower seeds like a milling machine.
    I thought his Dad was Tito and he went by Terry, Have they started calling him Tito too??
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Aug '10 23:39
    Sorry, best spitter was Gaylord Perry...hands down!! 😛😉
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Aug '10 16:32
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I thought his Dad was Tito and he went by Terry, Have they started calling him Tito too??
    Depends... some reports call him Tito, my radio guys, others call him Terry.

If a new reporter or a reporter he doesn't care for calls him Tito he gives a strange look and says, "My name is Terry".
    If the next reporter is a veteran and calls him Tito he just answers the question.

P-
  6. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    14 Aug '10 17:21
    When he used to beat the crap out of the Twins pitching, he went by Tito.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '10 21:55
    When do you reckon he will be a Yankee?
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    19 Aug '10 21:49
    Originally posted by badmoon
    When he used to beat the crap out of the Twins pitching, he went by Tito.
    That was the Dad. The son has always been Terry....yet some screw up and refer to him as Tito. Terry never beat the crap out of anyone's pitching that i am aware of. 😕
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    19 Aug '10 21:50
    Originally posted by whodey
    When do you reckon he will be a Yankee?
    As soon as I become a Buckeye!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree