Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 22 Jun '13 06:08
    Bring it on!

Looking forward to the first game tonight. Good team picked - would maybe make only 2-3 changes (to team & bench).

What team (with current squad) would you have picked? or do you agree with the team?
  2. Donation ketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    22 Jun '13 18:59
    Which sport is this? tia
  3. 22 Jun '13 23:24 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    Which sport is this? tia
    egg and spoon race
  4. 23 Jun '13 05:37
    Wheelbarrow race.
  5. 23 Jun '13 15:51
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    Which sport is this? tia
    Its the one your silly American footballs based on .
  6. Standard member pawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    24 Jun '13 05:05
    If only you had a decent Kicker! We'll have to show you how, like a few times before!
  7. 29 Jun '13 07:38
    Second test in a couple of hours, i can't wait. Glad to see Tommy Bowe back, best player to come out of N.I. is a very long time.
  8. 29 Jun '13 13:01
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Second test in a couple of hours, i can't wait. Glad to see Tommy Bowe back, best player to come out of N.I. is a very long time.
    Tommy was awesome, but alas.
  9. 04 Jul '13 01:08
    So what do people think about the team for the last test? I'm obviously a bit biased towards Welsh players but to drop OD from even the bench??? I agree with the No.8 swap, O'Brien in for unfit Warburton, jury out on Phillips (maybe given Murray a go), would have had Gray in instead of Parling, & Hibbard may add an extra dimension to the game (but Youngs unfortunate). Tipuric on bench could be an awesome addition with 20-30 mins left on the clock.