1. Standard memberSir Timothy
    The Seer of Seers
    Jackson, NJ
    Moves
    13 May '10 16:25
    Does Philly make history Friday night or does Boston squeak by?
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    13 May '10 16:442 edits
    Originally posted by Sir Timothy
    Flip a coin. Someone will get a bounce or deflection and move on to play the Habs.

One thing I will predict: The loser will score 2 or fewer goals; probably 1 or fewer.

Oh, I so want to see a Boson team choke, though.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    13 May '10 17:00
    I'm hoping for a Bruins/Habs match-up just so we can all re-live this storied rivalry for a week or two. The West may have the flashier players at the moment but the drama will be alive and well in the East.
  4. Standard memberSir Timothy
    The Seer of Seers
    Jackson, NJ
    Moves
    13 May '10 17:00
    I'm a Flyers and was depressed thru the first 3 games. It will be a nail biter. Kinda hoping Richards knocks out Savard.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    13 May '10 17:072 edits
    Originally posted by sh76
    The loser will score 2 or fewer goals.
    An easy bet. In only 26 out of the 73 playoff games played so far this year (35 percent) has the losing team scored more than 2 goals.
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    13 May '10 17:08
    I'm a Flyers and was depressed thru the first 3 games. It will be a nail biter. Kinda hoping Richards knocks out Savard.
    The same way he knocked out Booth - cheaply... 😉
  7. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    13 May '10 18:43
    Originally posted by darvlay
    An easy bet. In only 26 out of the 73 playoff games played so far this year (35 percent) has the losing team scored more than 2 goals.
    I was going to say one or fewer; but I whimped out.
  8. Standard memberSir Timothy
    The Seer of Seers
    Jackson, NJ
    Moves
    13 May '10 19:30
    Originally posted by darvlay
    The same way he knocked out Booth - cheaply... 😉
    I don't care how... stick, elbow, fist, whatever.
  9. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    16 May '10 17:53
    Flip a coin. Someone will get a bounce or deflection and move on to play the Habs.

You still trying to push your "luck" wins hockey games?? Dude, watch the game. If you don't understand what's going on, i'll explain it to you.

fyi, any game that is played inside a cage (boards/glass) will have elements of bounces and riccochets.
  10. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    17 May '10 13:38
    Originally posted by uzless
    You still trying to push your "luck" wins hockey games?? Dude, watch the game. If you don't understand what's going on, i'll explain it to you.

fyi, any game that is played inside a cage (boards/glass) will have elements of bounces and riccochets.
    Mon-Pitt game 6 was a perfect example. The Pens put a puck in the net with a minute to go in the first just they wave it off because the ref blew the whistle for no reason other than that he lost sight of the puck. Plus the Pens banged the iron a few times in the second.

Yes, that's all part of the game; but don't tell me there was no luck involved.

Game 7 was another matter. The Pens came out scared and flat. Luck or no luck; you can't do that and win.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 May '10 02:08
    Mon-Pitt game 6 was a perfect example. The Pens put a puck in the net with a minute to go in the first just they wave it off because the ref blew the whistle for no reason other than that he lost sight of the puck. Plus the Pens banged the iron a few times in the second.

Yes, that's all part of the game; but don't tell me there was no luck involved.

Game ...[text shortened]... nother matter. The Pens came out scared and flat. Luck or no luck; you can't do that and win.
    The team who played better will always win in a best of 7!

The End!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree