Bull Riding

Standard memberslimjim
Sports 10 Mar '07 07:36
  1. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 07:36
    Bull Riding. The toughest sport there is.
  2. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    11 Mar '07 05:27
    Originally posted by slimjim
    Bull Riding. The toughest sport there is.
    Not for the faint hearted wannabees Slim..
    Who's your fav rider? Tuff??

We love it down under.. bullriding http://www.flickr.com/photos/tirau_dan/sets/1711879/
    (gotta love the gay bull shot too.)
  3. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    11 Mar '07 05:59
    Originally posted by Tirau Dan
    Not for the faint hearted wannabees Slim..
    Who's your fav rider? Tuff??

We love it down under.. bullriding http://www.flickr.com/photos/tirau_dan/sets/1711879/
    (gotta love the gay bull shot too.)
    Tuff Hedeman was a great rider but they have some Brazilians on the circuit that are amazing riders as well. I always thought you had to be a little insane to get on 2,000 lbs of pissed off beef.
  4. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    11 Mar '07 08:451 edit
    Originally posted by slimjim
    Tuff Hedeman was a great rider but they have some Brazilians on the circuit that are amazing riders as well. I always thought you had to be a little insane to get on 2,000 lbs of pissed off beef.
    A local bullrider has just returned from 15yrs away in the states and Brasil.. he's the best here on his day.. I checked out a brasillian site the other day..they are totally made rodeo there.. really cruel to the animals but totally mad action.. guys 15ft in the air coming off animal 4ft off the ground..

edit: I ate a 2lb steak last night with fries onions tomatoes and eggs.. best way to deal with a cow.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree