Bulletin Board material for Pats

Bulletin Board material for Pats

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DR

Moves
17 Jan 08
1 edit

"Very cold and blustery winds," the weather forecast predicted for the New England region during this week's game at Gillette Stadium, and I was worried for the Pats ... until I heard the following:

"Who? New England?" Chargers defensive end Igor Olshansky said after San Diego upset the Indianapolis Colts 28-24 on Sunday. "Seriously, I mean, they're more worried than we are, I promise you. Believe me. They know what's up. The way that we're playing now, nothing can stop us."

They.just.don't.learn.

IRNG 6

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
19 Jan 08

Originally posted by Doctor Rat
"Very cold and blustery winds," the weather forecast predicted for the New England region during this week's game at Gillette Stadium, and I was worried for the Pats ... until I heard the following:

"Who? New England?" Chargers defensive end Igor Olshansky said after San Diego upset the Indianapolis Colts 28-24 on Sunday. "Seriously, I mean, they'r ...[text shortened]... at we're playing now, nothing can stop us."

They.just.don't.learn.

IRNG 6
The Pats DO know what's up, this guy evidently doesn't.

He's gonna get smoked, and recieve an ear full... just like that last joker.

P-