Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 04 Nov '07 04:05
    good to see an SEC team going all the way, OSU and BC would be a joke...
  2. 04 Nov '07 04:40
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    good to see an SEC team going all the way, OSU and BC would be a joke...
    :'( Rub it in will you? I knew BC could not go undefeated but I certainly hoped they would so as to have an easy NC win for my Buckeys. Then again, maybe I am looking at it the wrong way. Maybe my Bucks now have the oppurtunity to prove something to the rest of the SEC naysayers who say the Big Ten is a joke? Then again, who said it will be LSU? I say Oregon can take them head to head. As a matter of fact, I would rather face LSU than I would Oregon after watching them destroy Arizona State who was once #4.
  3. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    04 Nov '07 15:55 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    :'( Rub it in will you? I knew BC could not go undefeated but I certainly hoped they would so as to have an easy NC win for my Buckeys. Then again, maybe I am looking at it the wrong way. Maybe my Bucks now have the oppurtunity to prove something to the rest of the SEC naysayers who say the Big Ten is a joke? Then again, who said it will be LSU? I say O ...[text shortened]... rather face LSU than I would Oregon after watching them destroy Arizona State who was once #4.
    Then, you sir, are nuts. LSU has more weapons on both sides of the ball than both Oregon and OSU. If you are pulling for OSU to win it, you better hope and pray for another upset of LSU. And, that upset would have to come at the hands of one of those lowly thought of SEC teams.
  4. 04 Nov '07 22:02 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Then, you sir, are nuts. LSU has more weapons on both sides of the ball than both Oregon and OSU. If you are pulling for OSU to win it, you better hope and pray for another upset of LSU. And, that upset would have to come at the hands of one of those lowly thought of SEC teams.
    One thing is for certain and that is if LSU, OSU, and Oregon go undefeated from here on out, we will never know for sure. I mean, they can't all three play for the NC now can they? There will always be a measure of doubt in the minds of many.
  5. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    04 Nov '07 23:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    One thing is for certain and that is if LSU, OSU, and Oregon go undefeated from here on out, we will never know for sure. I mean, they can't all three play for the NC now can they? There will always be a measure of doubt in the minds of many.
    Name both of the doubters!!!