1. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Nov '07 04:05
    good to see an SEC team going all the way, OSU and BC would be a joke...
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '07 04:40
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    good to see an SEC team going all the way, OSU and BC would be a joke...
    :'( Rub it in will you? I knew BC could not go undefeated but I certainly hoped they would so as to have an easy NC win for my Buckeys. Then again, maybe I am looking at it the wrong way. Maybe my Bucks now have the oppurtunity to prove something to the rest of the SEC naysayers who say the Big Ten is a joke? Then again, who said it will be LSU? I say Oregon can take them head to head. As a matter of fact, I would rather face LSU than I would Oregon after watching them destroy Arizona State who was once #4.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    04 Nov '07 15:551 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    :'( Rub it in will you? I knew BC could not go undefeated but I certainly hoped they would so as to have an easy NC win for my Buckeys. Then again, maybe I am looking at it the wrong way. Maybe my Bucks now have the oppurtunity to prove something to the rest of the SEC naysayers who say the Big Ten is a joke? Then again, who said it will be LSU? I say O ...[text shortened]... rather face LSU than I would Oregon after watching them destroy Arizona State who was once #4.
    Then, you sir, are nuts. LSU has more weapons on both sides of the ball than both Oregon and OSU. If you are pulling for OSU to win it, you better hope and pray for another upset of LSU. And, that upset would have to come at the hands of one of those lowly thought of SEC teams.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '07 22:021 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Then, you sir, are nuts. LSU has more weapons on both sides of the ball than both Oregon and OSU. If you are pulling for OSU to win it, you better hope and pray for another upset of LSU. And, that upset would have to come at the hands of one of those lowly thought of SEC teams.
    One thing is for certain and that is if LSU, OSU, and Oregon go undefeated from here on out, we will never know for sure. I mean, they can't all three play for the NC now can they? There will always be a measure of doubt in the minds of many.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    04 Nov '07 23:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    One thing is for certain and that is if LSU, OSU, and Oregon go undefeated from here on out, we will never know for sure. I mean, they can't all three play for the NC now can they? There will always be a measure of doubt in the minds of many.
    Name both of the doubters!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree