Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 09 Mar '10 22:15 / 1 edit
    Scotland's midfield will rip through the 'auld enemy' and then on to Ireland, which we shall retake in the name of James VII ! Trev you shall be sowwy!
  2. 09 Mar '10 22:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Scotland's midfield will rip through the 'auld enemy' and then on to Ireland, which we shall retake in the name of James VII ! Trev you shall be sowwy!
    i see two defeats
  3. 10 Mar '10 00:12
    Originally posted by spurs73
    i see two defeats
    we are coming to getcha!
  4. 12 Mar '10 17:25 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    we are coming to getcha!
    when have I heard that before
    no matter how badly we are playing... scotland always playing worse!

    24-12 england
  5. 12 Mar '10 20:26 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by spurs73
    when have I heard that before
    no matter how badly we are playing... scotland always playing worse!

    24-12 england
    No one comes to Murryfield with impunity, you have been sent away with the tail between your legs from our broad and spacious country many a time, yet you never learn. With her Majesty Princess Anne presiding over our team like some heavenly angel we shall prevail, Mr Johnson may dress as a redcoat for all we care, he shall be shown the 'bums rush' and little Johny Winky is sharkbait.

    Scotland 42 England 6
  6. 12 Mar '10 20:40
    i hope scotland win but you have a make engerland slight favorites.. will be close (and poor) but i'm staying 17:15 to.. engerland.
  7. 12 Mar '10 20:51 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    i hope scotland win but you have a make engerland slight favorites.. will be close (and poor) but i'm staying 17:15 to.. engerland.
    you shall pay for such iniquity!
  8. 12 Mar '10 20:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you shall pay for such iniquity!
    with my blood?
  9. 12 Mar '10 21:24
    Originally posted by trev33
    with my blood?
    no, dont be silly, with your honour of course!
  10. 12 Mar '10 21:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no, dont be silly, with your honour of course!
    telling me not to be silly is like telling a lab rat everything is going to be ok
  11. 13 Mar '10 16:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Scotland's midfield will rip through the 'auld enemy' and then on to Ireland, which we shall retake in the name of James VII ! Trev you shall be sowwy!
    After the "mighty " rugby nation of Italy whooped your backsides ?
    It will be like "Flodden "once more
  12. 13 Mar '10 20:15 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    After the "mighty " rugby nation of Italy whooped your backsides ?
    It will be like "Flodden "once more
    you shall slither back to England mate! tail between your legs, more jammy than jammy the jammy dodger eating jam tarts at a jamboree on jam Tuesday, near Jamington! just to get a draw!
  13. 14 Mar '10 00:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you shall slither back to England mate! tail between your legs, more jammy than jammy the jammy dodger eating jam tarts at a jamboree on jam Tuesday, near Jamington! just to get a draw!
    Must of hit a nerve there with "Flodden moor "
    English out numbered , out monovered and whooped your Scottish backsides !!!
    Nothing jammy there my son !!
    Retain the calcutta cup once again !!
  14. 14 Mar '10 00:37
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Must of hit a nerve there with "Flodden moor "
    English out numbered , out monovered and whooped your Scottish backsides !!!
    Nothing jammy there my son !!
    Retain the calcutta cup once again !!
    pure Jam bags!
  15. 14 Mar '10 00:39
    looks like i called the game pretty well

    seriously, wales, scotland, and england are an embarrassment to the 6 nations.