1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Dec '13 17:33
    People were stealing chairs and there were 30 arrested.

What the fans don't know is if the 49ers beat the cardinals and the seahawks lose to the Rams then the 49ers will have homefield advantage and could host a divisional game and the NFC Championship.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '13 17:44
    Cards are on fire, they must be the unluckiest team in history if they beat the 49ers (which I expect them to), finish 11-5 and don't get into the playoffs. Showed against the Hawks last week how good they are.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    24 Dec '13 17:54
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Cards are on fire, they must be the unluckiest team in history if they beat the 49ers (which I expect them to), finish 11-5 and don't get into the playoffs. Showed against the Hawks last week how good they are.
    If they beat the 49ers they are in? because they beat the ssints I believe?
    And if the Saints don't make it they will be the first team to not make it starting out 5-0? Steelers could maybe make it too being the first 0-4 team ever.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    24 Dec '13 17:571 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    And if the Saints don't make it they will be the first team to not make it starting out 5-0? Steelers could maybe make it too being the first 0-4 team ever.
    Just looked Cards lost Big time to the Aint's.

So I hope the Cards win and the Aint's Lose.

My lady is from AZ.

Also I think that the patriots and Saints have both gone 11 and five before and both have not made the playoffs but I know at least two teams have done that. Things like this,I think just the top seed in both conferences should have a bye and they should have seven teams in each conference make the playoffs. And yes occasionally a seven or eight win team might make the playoffs but they probably won't go very far. And if they do and win the Super Bowl that would be pretty awesome.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '13 20:19
    Just looked Cards lost Big time to the Aint's.

So I hope the Cards win and the Aint's Lose.

My lady is from AZ.

Also I think that the patriots and Saints have both gone 11 and five before and both have not made the playoffs but I know at least two teams have done that. Things like this,I think just the top seed in both conferences should have a bye a ...[text shortened]... probably won't go very far. And if they do and win the Super Bowl that would be pretty awesome.
    That would add an extra week to the playoffs and isn't really possible, if they were to extend it would have to be to 8 but i think 6 is enough. I really don't want to see an 8th seed get lucky against the #1 seed.

I do expect the Cards to win but there's very little chance of the Saints losing... as much as I would love the 49ers to tale the top seed it's not going to happen.

Bears vs Packers should be a good one, who would have thought they would have a chance of the playoffs without Rodgers.

Ravens, Saints, Philly and Packers to fill up the playoffs for me.
  6. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    24 Dec '13 20:33
    Not really. Watching the game, the seahawks weren't really up, they were playing lazy on offense. Remember, they smashed the cardinals in AZ.

Expect the Hawks to come out on fire next week against the rams in a game that finally has meaning after so many weeks of fairly meaningless games since they clinched a playoff birth two weeks before anyone else.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '13 21:32
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    Not really. Watching the game, the seahawks weren't really up, they were playing lazy on offense. Remember, they smashed the cardinals in AZ.

Expect the Hawks to come out on fire next week against the rams in a game that finally has meaning after so many weeks of fairly meaningless games since they clinched a playoff birth two weeks before anyone else.
    TBH I only saw the highlights, Cards defense did look good though.

Should be a good one against the Rams, they've been playing pretty well recently and their last game against the Hawks was very close. Think that was the game my Seahawks suck thread started from, won it on a last second failed 4th and goal if I remember right.
  8. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    24 Dec '13 22:25
    TBH I only saw the highlights, Cards defense did look good though.

Should be a good one against the Rams, they've been playing pretty well recently and their last game against the Hawks was very close. Think that was the game my Seahawks suck thread started from, won it on a last second failed 4th and goal if I remember right.
    The cards definitely played great ball but like I said, if the Hawks were playing with more fervor on offense they would have likely won. If you have game rewind, watch their sole touchdown drive and compare the body language with the drives the rest of the day. the only other drives that they played with tempo after the snap were the first couple when Lynch was running all over their defense.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    25 Dec '13 05:37
    That would add an extra week to the playoffs and isn't really possible, if they were to extend it would have to be to 8 but i think 6 is enough. I really don't want to see an 8th seed get lucky against the #1 seed.

I do expect the Cards to win but there's very little chance of the Saints losing... as much as I would love the 49ers to tale the top seed it' ...[text shortened]... playoffs without Rodgers.

Ravens, Saints, Philly and Packers to fill up the playoffs for me.
    Adding one more teams or two to the playoffs would just add more games on wildcard weekend not another week.
  10. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 03:15
    The 78 Redskins started out 6 - 0 and didn't make the playoffs.
  11. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 03:23
    The Cards most definitely have a chance, but you seem to think they're a foregone conclusion to win. The 49ers are 3 point favorites. Basically it's anyone's game.

I don't think Palmer is going to do much against the 49ers Defense, and with the return of Crabtree I don't see them being able to repeat the Defensive performance they had last week.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 05:54
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    The 78 Redskins started out 6 - 0 and didn't make the playoffs.
    That's stinks. I was 5 at the time. I don't think I new what football was yet. 🙁
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 05:58
    The colts is the worst.
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_NFL_team_with_the_best_start_did_not_make_the_playoffs
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 12:04
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    The Cards most definitely have a chance, but you seem to think they're a foregone conclusion to win. The 49ers are 3 point favorites. Basically it's anyone's game.

I don't think Palmer is going to do much against the 49ers Defense, and with the return of Crabtree I don't see them being able to repeat the Defensive performance they had last week.
    I really don't think the 49ers will care that much about this game... the cards have to win and will be going all out.
  15. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 14:49
    I really don't think the 49ers will care that much about this game... the cards have to win and will be going all out.
    If the Cardinals win it's still unlikely they will make the playoffs. The Saints would have to lose to the 4 - 11 Bucs at home.

The 49ers can end up being 1st, 2nd, 5th or 6th seed depending on what happens.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree