1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '10 16:53
    Oh dear !!!😵😵😵😲😲😲😛😛😛😀😀😀
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '10 18:261 edit
    why this should make you happy dear Phil i have no idea, never the less, it is truly the bottom for Celtic, they were not this bad even under Daglish. In fact i cannot remember in my lifetime when there results were so poor. Celtic fans are the most loyal you can imagine, never the less, i would say those season ticket holders shall be demanding their money back and those poor Celtic fans who must face the gauntlet of Huns going to work Monday morning simply adds injury to insult for them. Clearly Mowbry was not entirely to blame, something fundamental is quite wrong.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Apr '10 18:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '10 19:00
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Trev you are a man of discernment, what is happening at Parkhead?
  5. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '10 19:10
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    If i told you which team i support ,you would feel sorry for me !!😠😠
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '10 19:20
    Originally posted by phil3000
    If i told you which team i support ,you would feel sorry for me !!😠😠
    ok out with it, i used to support Gillingham cause i fancied Gillian Shaw, a rather saucy lady in my year at school.
  7. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '10 20:26
    Grimsby Town, Robbie !!.
    Dire straights and doomed :'(:'(:'(:'(
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '10 20:29
    Grimsby Town, Robbie !!.
    Dire straights and doomed :'(:'(:'(:'(
    My Uncle David lives in Grimsby or is it Doncaster, i dunno, but hes lived there for years. How doomed is doomed my son? they cannot be worse than Celtic and Gillingham.
  9. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '10 10:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    My Uncle David lives in Grimsby or is it Doncaster, i dunno, but hes lived there for years. How doomed is doomed my son? they cannot be worse than Celtic and Gillingham.
    I think we will be heading out of the football league .
    We are as doomed as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest !! :'(:'(:'(
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '10 13:08
    I think we will be heading out of the football league .
    We are as doomed as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest !! :'(:'(:'(
    Ok so you are facing relegation, is there not still some time that you may claw it back, like the Hooded Claw trying to grasp Penelope Pitstop in the whacky races?
  11. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    11 Apr '10 15:34
    I can't believe what's happened at Parkhead this season, I'm English, but my Scottish side are The Hoops... Mowbray was a disaster, it's early days for Lennon, but I worried when Samaras was made the main striker - the words barn door and banjo spring to mind!
    As for The Mariners, I'd be sorry to see them drop out of the league, but back to back away wins shows there's still some spirit left there, and with a bit of good fortune they could still survive...
  12. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '10 21:44
    Ok so you are facing relegation, is there not still some time that you may claw it back, like the Hooded Claw trying to grasp Penelope Pitstop in the whacky races?
    Robbie , The hooded claw !!
    You must be the same age as me :'(:'(:'(:'(
    Mutley the dog is sniggering at the the grimsby town ...
  13. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '10 21:52
    Originally posted by blade68
    I can't believe what's happened at Parkhead this season, I'm English, but my Scottish side are The Hoops... Mowbray was a disaster, it's early days for Lennon, but I worried when Samaras was made the main striker - the words barn door and banjo spring to mind!
    As for The Mariners, I'd be sorry to see them drop out of the league, but back to back away wins s ...[text shortened]... still some spirit left there, and with a bit of good fortune they could still survive...
    w
    We are going out of the league , thats for sure !!
    Thanks , me old Sheff utd fan ...
    i am English and i keep one eye on the SPL, .
    I like dundee utd ..
    🙂
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '10 13:37
    Trev you are a man of discernment, what is happening at Parkhead?
    it has been building up for a couple of years now... lack of funds, poor management and basically a squad that the majority isn't good enough to play for a wales b team never mind 'a top european side'. rangers have got their problems as well but at least they're getting champions league money have have a very good manager... i just hope it doesn't go back to the days when they won nine league titles in a row and celtic and somehow bounce back.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '10 14:05
    two nice teams will be leaving the football league 🙁 darlington and grismby 🙁 sad to see them go but they could bounce straight back up 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree