1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 16:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    if we dont do it as a team i shall personally come over there and seek the assistance of some members of my family who reside in derry and who used to do some work for the 'RA, and with their assistance I shall hunt you down trev and thrash you at blitz, capture your tears in a cup and have them sealed in a trophy for my mantle-piece, upon which i s ...[text shortened]... ery morning and tell the tale to my grandchildren who shall pass it on for generations to come!
    you mean free derry, right? while talking to your ira buddies you might was to add the free 😉

plus ira people are easy, i'll wave my irish passport at them and point out that you have a british one... aha who's keeping whos tears on their mantle piece now eh? 😛
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 16:232 edits
    Originally posted by trev33
    you mean free derry, right? while talking to your ira buddies you might was to add the free 😉

plus ira people are easy, i'll wave my irish passport at them and point out that you have a british one... aha who's keeping whos tears on their mantle piece now eh? 😛
    sufferin succotash, is there no justice! the only thing that may save you is that you put The Angles to the sword, i am reminded of a little Irish air, 'Follow me up to Carlow', do you know it?
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 20:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    sufferin succotash, is there no justice! the only thing that may save you is that you put The Angles to the sword, i am reminded of a little Irish air, 'Follow me up to Carlow', do you know it?
    no... but that doesn't mean i haven't heard it. irish music isn't really my thing tbh.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree